what i've tried before

Before starting my previous diary I tried several types of diets, if they can be called diets.

I tried the so called "Jimin diet" in 2019/2020
I lost like 1kg per week which was pretty okay despite basically starving all day
- huge mistake

After a few months I gained all the weight back.

Pls don't even think about trying this
I don't know why I did it
I had daily headaches

After that I did no diet. I basically gave up for a year. I also changed school that year and just didn't want to do anything.

In 2021 I had started the first diary and I wanted to try calorie deficit back then.
Restricted myself to 1200kcals which worked for a few days and weeks but after that I couldn't continue. I just noticed that I've been skipping meals because dinner took most of my calorie intake. So I stopped doing that.
I didn't see the point of only eating 1-1.5 meals a day.

In 2022 i started the year with 57kg and my weight was more or less the same. I tried to do some workouts mid 2022 and went down to 55kg and then up to 56-57kg. So no drastic changes.

In October I got really sick and I weighed like 54.7kg then. It's been around 3 weeks and I weight around 55kg now. I'm glad that I could keep the lost weight and didn't went straight up to 57kg even though I've been binge eating for two weeks now.

I need to stop that habit of eating to much after school ://

-

With this "new start" I want to clear my mind and focus on a more healthy lifestyle.

🌱