Part 13 🫦☁️

Start from the beginning

After she leaves I make breakfast for myself and decide to watch TV half of the day. Mike and Chrissy later come back to the apartment mid morning looking like they hadn't slept all night and Mike with a goofy smile on his lips. They were definitely fucking.

The walls in this apartment are really thin. If they were around the night that Ayesha had I had sex they would have obviously heard it. Everything. It's not like that'd be the worst thing but i know Chrissy doesn't like my ass and I wouldn't want her busting into the room with a kitchen knife threatening to cut my dick off. We have been simply getting out of each others way and would occasionally greet each other or only talk when very necessary.

I then have the idea of taking Ayesha out on a date after school. Today she's not going to work so it's going to be perfect. I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend again and move back in home with me.

I know she's going to say yes though she always does but I am very nervous about this whole thing. i know for a fact that this is what she needs. I need her and she needs me basically.

I go shower again in her room this time since Mike and Chrissy are in her room. Chrissys bathroom is the one i use mostly since she offered it to me because she doesn't want me in Ayesha's way.

After I shower i wear my clothes, put a little cologne and brush my teeth. I then leave the apartment building in my car and head for Ayesha's school which i'm being helped to navigate by GPS. I find her standing at the front of the school probably waiting for an uber and hopefully not some random dude.

She looks a little sad or deep in though maybe whilst listening to music in her head phones. I wonder what that is about. I pull up in front of where she's standing and roll the window so she can see it me.

"You really are obsessed with me aren't you?" she says jokingly, forcing a smile i can tell is fake on her lips.

"Just get in the car Ayesha," I say smiling and opening the door for her.

"What are you doing here Mr Milo?" she asks me whilst getting in the car and taking her headphones off. I can't help but smile at the way she says my surname.

"Are you okay? I saw you seemed a little upset or distracted" I ask in concern.

"Is that why you're here?," she says chuckling, clearly avoiding my question. I shrug it off and decide not to press her on it too much.

"I've got a surprise for you," I say starting the engine and driving off into the free way.

"Surprise? You're not planning on killing me or anything like that are you, because if so you can't kill me in this outfit needa be looking my best first" she say putting on her seatbelt.

"Ayesha I swear you're such a clown," I say chuckling at what she said. "Also, Mike and Chrissy are back and I am not going to stay in that apartment just to hear them fucking, y'all have really thin walls you know," I add on

She laughs back and we sit in comfortable silence. I can tell something is on her mind probably troubling her with the expression on her face. I hope the date will lighten her mood and take her mind off of things for a bit. I just hope what happened doesn't affect what I want to tell her.

We finally get to the bowling alley I had been recommended to by Mike. I hadn't got the chance to tell him what I wanted to ask but I will tell him soon.

"We're here," I say switching off the car after parking

"Bowling?," she asks confused

"Surprise!," I say whilst both of us take off our seatbelts. I get out of the car and go open the door for her. "I'm taking you bowling,"