Chapter 1: Make Way!

#2 Chaka #24 starplatinum #63 diobrando #188 jotaro #119 dio #50 stands. #542 jojo #267 jojosbizarreadventure #25 the world #40 anubis #68 stand #157 swords on/in 11/16/2022

                                                                              3rd POV

Chaka found himself, on the outskirts of Kuo Town, he was near a forest and Highway, and decided to find shelter and civilization, since he needed to survive, so, he checked if Anubis was with him, after what happened, by unsheathing his sword, and trying to communicate with him.

Chaka: "Anubis, or whatever is inside my sword, probably, are you still here?"

Anubis then suddenly responded to him, by saying,

Anubis: "I don't know what the Hell happened! I was just sucked through a rift or portal of some sort, before I was sent here!"

Anubis was ranting, before, he processed what Chaka had said to him.

Anubis: "Yes I am, but listen up, we need to find a way back- Wait, aren't you supposed to be dead?!" Anubis was confused, He knows he sensed Chaka die, With all of his senses, (I think he might have six, with energy sensing, along with basic human senses, that most people have)

Chaka: "What do you mean, I'm supposed to be dead? I never died, in the first place!"

Anubis: "You know what, never mind that, let's just find a way back or to civilization!"

 Anubis feared DIO breaking him, or whatever convinced Anubis to work under DIO, even with whatever prize he would get, from defeating the Stardust Crusaders, since I doubt Anubis would just work under DIO since he would reward him big, well, at least not so dedicated to his job.

Chaka: "I'm pretty sure we're in a forest of some sort, so, let's find our way back to where we were."

And so, with that, they went deeper into the forest, trying to find a way to civilization, but they soon, realized, that they were in a forest with weird geography, and a good distance from, civilization too, along with the forest, itself.

Chaka: "Hey, Anubis, when do you think, we'll find civilization?"

Anubis: "We probably, won't, without knowing where we are exactly, along with having, a compass, and maybe a map, but at least, we can try going up high, to try to find some civilization, or shelter, or even something to eat, as well as a water source."

Chaka: "All right, I think I see a big tree, right there."

After Chaka said that, he then climbed a big tree, gripping the tree branches and leaves, while holding the bark and trunk with his hands and legs.

Chaka: "I think I see civilization, but it's pretty far away, but, I do se some recoursces for food or water."

The civilization was about 20-30 miles away, but it was getting dark.

Anubis: "Let's just get food and water, first, then, after walking for an hour, we can see if we're close enough to civilization."

Chaka then nodded, before climbing down, and going on his way to the river for water first, then hunting, for food.

                                                    𝗧͟𝗜͟𝗠͟𝗘͟𝗦͟𝗞͟𝗜͟𝗣͟

Chaka: "Hey isn't that a bear?"

After Chaka said that, the bear slowly crawls towards them.

Anubis: "Yeah, it looks like, it's trying to attack us."

The bear then, stands up, trying to claw at the Chaka, but, Chaka unsheathes, Anubis, with it's wraps falling off, before he slices the bear in half, while saying, "SHINEI!"

The bear's body, or what's left of it, then drops onto the ground, with a loud thud.

Chaka: "That was too easy, I need a real challenge."

Anubis: "That should be expected, with my power, especially when combined with someone, I deem worthy."

Chaka: "Yeah, whatever, let's just go to the lake, so I can get some water."

Anubis: "Alright."

Chaka then went to the river, and drunk, some water, after filtering it out of course, before he went on to find something to hunt for food, he needed nutrients, and Protein, to survive, and he needed it, if he was planning on, buffing up any more, to wield Anubis' power better, but he would probably try not to really buff or swole, without finding a way, using martial arts, better, and being a slightly bigger target, but faster and stronger, considering muscles move to push you, with the speed you wish, the more muscles you have, along with how condensed and powerful they are, you'll be faster.

Chaka: "Hey, I think, I see a Rabbit!"

Anubis: "That's great, hurry up, and, cut them up into pieces!"

Chaka: "But, wait, I think I see a wolf, chasing it."

Anubis: "Then slice it open, we have no time to waist."

Chaka: "Right."

Chaka dashes towards the wolf, Before unsheathing Anubis, along with having the bandages fall off, he slices right a the wolf, Horizontally, before the wolf dodges, but he was prepared, so he, did a tilting vertical slash, while moving closer to the wolf, in turn, decapitating it, the bunny however, was still running away, so, Chaka ran at the bunny, before slashing at it Horizontally, cutting it in half, he then picked up the sides of the bunny, knowing if he dosen't cook it fast, it wont be good to eat.

Chaka: "I gotta cook this, quick!"

Chaka says, before he, slices up a tree, at peak human speed, Before he makes a bonfire, rubbing sticks, and some rocks he found, together to spark a fire.

Chaka: "Yes!"

He says, before, skewering the bunny, with a sharpened branch, he sharpened.

The bunny cooked slowly while Chaka watched, before, talking with Anubis again.

Chaka: "Hey, Anubis... do you think, we'll be able to make it back, because it seems ridiculous that I have to hunt, in an, unknown area."

Anubis: "I'm not sure, this place seems to have, Unknown Life energies, flooding out of it, mixed in with, what should be human, but still, no stand users, so they shouldn't be able to break me, or know I'm with you, but with that aside, you need to observe, the people here, it seems that they aren't the same, as where we were, wo, it's probably different culture, so we'll need to blend in, to not draw attention."

Chaka: "I see..."

After that, they waited for the bunny to cook, before Chaka ate it, Then he Needed to find shelter, so, after cutting up some more trees, he used that, to build his home, but, at the cost of some squirrels, to which he didn't care about, and when he was finished, he announced,

Chaka: "Dojaaayyyyynnnn!" (if you know, you know.)

After that he went inside , and slept on the ground, to prepare for the next day.