Prologue

#2 Chaka #24 starplatinum #63 diobrando #188 jotaro #119 dio #50 stands. #542 jojo #267 jojosbizarreadventure #25 the world #40 anubis #68 stand #157 swords on/in 11/16/2022

During the fight with Over Heaven DIO, Star Platinum Over Heaven, and, The World Over Heaven exchanged punches, causing a rift to open up to a alternate timeline of where Chaka only survived 1 second longer than canon, therefore making it an alternate timeline, since the original timeline couldn't be affected, and right before Chaka died he suddenly got sucked in to a rift, while an illusion was portrayed that Chaka died, so that timeline didn't get messed up with the plot, so Polnareff noticed nothing wrong, after that, the broken sword Anubis remained in was restored, before Pucci reset the universe there for making him safe, remnants of Anubis, like the sword, wasn't completely shattered, so his soul and conscious wasn't lost forever, after that They were Brought together with Chaka having Anubis, spawned in his sheathe. Meanwhile, in the dimensional gap, Ophis and Great Red were fighting causing access for any others dimension, or realities to be able, to be let in, if there rift was strong enough, so, Chaka spawned in with the rift providing him travelling protection, so whatever went through would be erased from existence, Organic life form, would suffer, if it went through, but if it's sentient, there mind would suffer, so there's that too, anyway, he spawned in before they could sense him, and fell through another rift, opened by Ophis and Great red clashing again along with the energy from the temporary protection, provided by Over Heaven Stands, he fell into Kuoh Town, in Japan.

What will he do now? Will he fight to get stronger? Or will he be in one of the Fics that, take the main story, and basically rewrite everything to change the anime, and everything it was, making it their own "Original story" even though, they slapped the tag or title of (insert Anime here) on it? Find out next time, on, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure!