Thank You

MC had just finished her long work out at the gym, it's a Friday so she always goes too her favourite bakery and treats herself too her favourite cream cake. She got in her car and made her way too the bakery. Luckily when she arrived there was no line too wait in, as she went in she decided too pick up a box of 4 cakes.

As she made her way back too the car she realised she had left her phone in the bakery, as she went back too get it she saw him standing there with her phone.

She looked at him dressed in black no hood covering his face, his bright blue eyes his hair hanging down slightly. Her heart started too race nearly dropping the box he quickly reached out too grab them.

MC: is that really you?

Jake: yes it's me MC

MC: I can't believe it's really you, oh god I look a complete mess

Jake: you look beautiful

MC: what are you doing here? Isn't it dangerous?

Jake: not anymore, I am free

MC: oh Jake, that makes me so happy

MC ran into Jake's arms holding on too him for the very first time, she had dreamt of this moment for so long. MC pulled away slightly looking up at Jake lightly kissing him softly on the lips.

MC: what happens now? Do you have anywhere too stay?

Jake: I was that focused on coming too find you I hadn't had time too fond anywhere

MC: you do now, you are coming back with me

Jake couldn't help but smile as the words that just left MCs lips, he leaned in close kissing her on the lips.

Jake: I would love too my love

MC: I love you Jake

Jake: I love you MC