𝟶𝟷𝟽

Stephanie looked pissed, there was no reason for this asshole to be here. Nonetheless, she looked at Max reassuringly. She grabbed her bat and walked out of the house, Steve hot on her trail.

"Steph what are you doing?" Steve asked, worrying about what the teen had in mind.

"You can talk too if you want, just play it cool," Stephanie whispered as the blond exited his car.

"Am I dreaming or is that you Harrington?" Billy smirked as he got out of his California-labeled car.

"Yeah, it's me don't cream your pants," Steve responded.

"I said act cool, not gay," Stephanie whispered to Steve, scolding him.

"How you doing, good looking?" Billy said, turning to the blonde girl across from him.

"Fuck off," Stephanie said through gritted teeth, remembering how insufferable that boy was. "What do you want?" Stephanie asked, hoping that if she seemed uninterested, he would leave.

"Looking for my stepsister. A little birdie told me she was here." Billy responded, cigarette between his teeth.

"That's weird. I don't know her." Steve answered the boy.

"Small? Redhead? Bit of a bitch?" Billy described the girl in the most demeaning way possible.

"Doesn't ring a bell. Now, how about you go?" Stephanie scolded, hoping for anything to get rid of him.

"You know, I don't know, this whole situation. I don't know." Billy stepped forward, taking the cigarette out of his mouth.

"You wanna get on with it," Stephanie grumbled, tired of this man already.

"How about you shut up princess? Cause this whole situation is giving me the hebbie-jeebies." Billy snarled at the girl.

"The what?" Stephanie looked at the blond confused.

"Oh yeah? Why's that?" Steve decided to play along, which was a bad idea in the long run.

"My 13-year-old sister goes missing all day. Then I find her with you two at a stranger's house. And you lie to me about it." Billy confronted the teens, but how the fuck did he know.

"Man, were you dropped too much as a child?" Steve chuckled.

"Do we have to spell it out? She's not here." Stephanie stepped forward. But so did Billy. He blew the cigarette smoke into Stephanie's face and whispered to her.

"Then who the hell is that?" Billy pointed to the window and the two teens spun their heads to see not only Max, but Mike, Dustin, and Lucas. All with their heads poking out of the window.

"Oh shit," Stephanie mumbled. Billy pushed the girl out of the way, which was easy considering the lack of balance due to her leg. He then walked over to Steve, who was preoccupied with what he just did to Stephanie. He shoved Steve over as well and kicked him in the stomach.

"I told you to plant your feet," Billy mumbled, walking into the house. Stephanie checked the state of her leg, which was luckily fine all things considered. She got up off the ground and went over to Steve.

"You alright?" She asked, extending her arm for him.

"You know, been better." He chuckled, grabbing her arm and allowing her to help pull him up.

"Shall we?" Stephanie gestured to the front door. She wanted nothing more than to kick Billy's ass.

"Hell yeah," Steve said with a smirk. The two entered the Byers' house, without sight of the kids, but they heard Billy's yelling and that was enough. The duo looked at each other and knew that one of their kids was in danger. They walked further into the house to see Mike, Dustin, and Max all staring at Billy, who had Lucas pinned to the wall by his collar.