commander paused before realizing who the marshal was talking about. "Yes."

    Thinking that the marshal was so concerned about this man, he added: "I'll go right now."

    The blue-skinned man kept holding his hand, touching his face as he walked, as if he were a child , Lin Yu was actually a little uncomfortable.

    He judged that this body was about the same as before, it was over 1.8 meters tall, but it was too thin. And many aliens around are more than two meters. In addition, the physical fitness of his body is really poor, and the previous struggle has exhausted his strength. At this time, you can only listen.

    Lin Yu was brought into the interior of the starship by Ender, and the two were stopped.

    What the man said, Ander paused, then nodded.

    The man gave a military salute and left. Ender also turned a corner and led Lin Yu in a different direction.

    Lin Yu naturally didn't understand their words, but he heard the pronunciation of the word marshal keenly. He knew that this was used to refer to Yan Zihan.

    So when Ender put him in an almost pure white room, his expression seemed a little reluctant, and Lin Yu's first reaction was worry.

    What is this place?

    It was Yan Zihan's order to bring him here.

    So it wouldn't be some high-tech euthanasia method, would it? ?

    This room has white walls on three sides, but the side facing the corridor is made of glass, which is not normal no matter how you look at it.

    Lin Yu wanted to leave when he saw the blue-skinned man put him down, and was even more afraid. Follow him and want to go out.

    Ender saw Lin Yu following him, thinking that Lin Yu was willing to get close to him, and was a little surprised.

    "Hey, it's a pity that I can't take you away." No one dared to disobey the command of the marshal.

    Ender took Lin Yu's hand and brought him back to the center of the room, and left in no hurry.

    He pressed on the wall and a thin bed popped out, then he pressed next to a recess on the other wall and a screen came out.

    He glanced at the terminal on his wrist, and there was a flash of light in the groove, and then a plate of food appeared out of nowhere.

    Lin Yu saw this and suddenly realized that this should be more like a prison.

    Then he calmed down and sat down on the bed.

    As long as you are still alive, you can slowly figure out a way. And to be honest, the conditions in this interstellar prison are not bad.

    Ender brought the plate of food back to Lin Yu's side, and Lin Yu looked around curiously.

    The food on the starship looked like well-behaved cubes of different colors, and they were placed on rectangular plates. In Lin Yu's view, it is inevitable that it is a little strange.

    Even more bizarrely, Ender half-kneeled right in front of him with the plate, trying to start feeding him.

    Lin Yu was taken aback and turned his head naturally. But Enderfield insisted on feeding him with a spoon.

    Lin Yu has a black line, does he look like a cub? ?

    In the end, Lin Yu finally took the plate and hurriedly took a bite. Ender looked a little disappointed.