Yan Zihan was still holding the gun and the muzzle was pointed at him. The room is small so as long as he shoots, he can't dodge anywhere.

Lin Yu's only choice was to immediately jump up and hug Yan Zihan again.

Yan Zihan still struggled to push him but this time, he can't use much strength. Lin Yu even exerted all his strength to hug him tightly.

It didn't take long for the two of them to fall to the ground.

"Fuck you..." Yan Zihan scolded, struggled even less and frowned, covering his nose while trying his best to turn his head away.

Only then did Lin Yu notice that his blushing was abnormal, his heart beat rate was also very fast and his body temperature seemed to be very high.

Suddenly, he remembered what the plot was about.

It seems that in order to humiliate Yan Zihan, someone deliberately gave him a drug to stimulate the estrus period and locked him in a room with a two male zerg, wishing to make a fool of himself.

Of course they failed in the original because Yan Zihan killed the two males without hesitation.

Yan Zihan was held by Lin Yu for a while, his face became extremely bad because he was really affected by the drug.

He the raised the gun at him again.

At this time, Lin Yu was so focused on surviving that he couldn't control he himself.

When he saw the muzzle of the gun, his brain became hot and kissed Yan Zihan directly.

This is no ordinary kiss because at this moment, there was only fear in Lin Yu's mind.

In Lin Yu's heart, rather than saying that he was kissing a person, it was better to say that he was kissing the god of death with a sickle raised, a terrifying demon, a man-eating beast.

This is a prayerful kiss and Lin Yu has done his best.

After all, what he prayed for was his life.

Lin Yu thought that Yan Zihan would bite off his tongue but he didn't.

Who would have thought that such a terrible person would actually taste very refreshing in his mouth, even his reaction would be very cute.

Yan Zihan was very stiff at first but then he began to respond to him clumsily.

Lin Yu clearly heard the sound of Yan Zihan's gun falling to the ground, Yan Zihan's hand embraced him instead.

This was actually a benevolent god of death...

The fear of imminent death receded a little, Lin Yu noticed that Yan Zihan had reacted.

It's the kind of reaction that can't be ignored, very obvious.

Yan Zihan lay in his arms, gasping for breath. His entire face was blushing, his darker complexion was red from the base of his ears to his neck. The originally sharp pupils were slightly dilated, which looked like the eyes of a cat.

Strange...

He originally thought that Yan Zihan's eyes were gray-blue but at this time, it seemed to be gold?

When he stopped, Yan Zihan even took the initiative to approach him and opened his mouth to say something.

Yan Zihan was probably speaking in Interstellar Common Language but Lin Yu realized that he couldn't understand it at all.

He could only observe Yan Zihan's expression. Yan Zihan's eyebrows were slightly wrinkled and those golden eyes stared straight at him, but were obviously out of focus.

He seems to be dissatisfied but it also seems that he is slowly regaining consciousness.

When Yan Zihan regained his sanity, he would definitely kill him.

Lin Yu was frightened and kissed again after all.

Yan Zihan let out a satisfied voice and this time, he didn't refuse at all and even kissed him awkwardly, biting his mouth hurting.

He then went straight to tore his clothes.

Lin Yu felt that he was finished.

Yan Zihan was obviously affected by the drug. If he really dared to touch Yan Zihan...

When Yan Zihan woke up, I would definitely die.

However, he didn't dare to stop!

Because if he stopped, he was afraid that he would die in the next second...

~~~~~~~~

LiannQ/ the editor's Note: Hello! So I've decided to edit this story, one of my favorites from the CN I uploaded 🤩

~~~~~~~~

Edited: 02/12/23