After more than 100 years of development, many female hybrids have occupied every corner of this interstellar space and many of them are outstanding in various fields.

The villain is a mixed-race female.

According to the description in the book, what Yan Zihan hates most is his identity as a female zerg and despises the former Zerg culture.

If anyone dares to mention his bloodline in front of him, he will kill them all when he heard one.

..... And Lin Yu accidentally dressed as the male zerg he hated the most.

He was crawling on the ground but Yan Zihan were standing there, looking down at him.

Lin Yu accidentally met a pair of reptilian-like eyes. The pupils were vertical, sharp with the gray irises that were a little blue and cold like ice.

The murderous intent in those eyes was so undisguised. It made Lin Yu unable to notice Yan Zihan's facial features at all, he could now only see the chilling anger in his expression.

Immediately after, Lin Yu saw the dark muzzle.

Then a gun shot was heard.

It's true that Yan Zihan has 'nothing' to do with the word female, no wonder that he hates being mentioned by others.

His aura was too strong.

Whether it was the muscles when he held the gun or the rude movement of stretching his legs and stepping on another corpse, they were all masculine to the extreme.

He didn't seem to know that the teenager beside Lin Yu was dead, so he shot him in the head.

Lin Yu was splattered with blood.

Then, the still hot muzzle moved towards him.

This is a man who is used to killing people.

Lin Yu has no doubt that if he doesn't do something, he will die in the next second.

Lin Yu's heart was beating rapidly because of the nervousness, a layer of cold sweat broke out on his back almost immediately.

At this moment when he might die in the next second, Lin Yu had no time to think.

In the next second, he leaned over and hug Yan Zihan's leg tightly. He then raised his head and showed him the most beautiful smile he can do in his life.

Even though Yan Zihan's gun was on his head.

Yan Zihan didn't seem to have expected this zerg to have such courage. His whole body stiffened for a moment, the blue veins of his hand covering his nose and mouth burst out.

He became obviously more angry and slapped Lin Yu's temple with a gun.

"Let go!" Yan Zihan's voice was also extremely masculine, very low, almost hoarse.

Lin Yu was so frightened that he lost his mind. He must know that the teenager's brain almost splashed on his face just now.

At that time, he didn't notice that he couldn't understand Yan Zihan's language nor did he see Yan Zihan's shortness of breath, face turning red, and his slightly trembling hand which holding the trigger.

All Lin Yu knew was that he was still alive.

So my action is useful.

He hugged Yan Zihan's leg as if he was holding onto a driftwood to survive and smiled at him with all his might, while slowly hugged Yan Zihan's waist.

Yan Zihan shuddered all over, he took a breath and finally pushed him away with his knees then kicked him fiercely. "Dead bug, I will kill you!"

Lin Yu didn't care how painful his foot was. Once he's separated from Yan Zihan, he felt a strong sense of unease.