20 Scaring nightmares , New teacher Anita entry

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

She looked at him painfully. He said : Haa Bondita, you only made me do friendship with Durga maa na . That's why I have confessed everything infront of Durga maa and apologized to her for giving you horrible pain.

She recollected something and came forward took his right hand and checked his palm. He didn't understand and asked : what Bondita? What are you checking and ?

She saw that his palm is still having burnt mark . Unknowingly her tears fallen on his palm . He understood it and said it's ok and held her hand.

She said : ksj told me that when I am in critical condition as I was locked up in factory you have prayed Durga maa to give me back and lit camphor in your hands. So that day also you Apologized Durga maa in this way na. It all happened because I have left my studies and listened to everyone na

Anirudh: Bondita you didn't do it intentionally. You are in learning stage and it's quite natural to deviate from the track but I should not have lost control on my patience and have lost temper.

Anyway Bondita I didn't touch Manorama in that way what Dhananjay and gang told you or any rasam will be done by me to her.

We both infact we three are on a deal and have planned this fake marriage on mutual consent. Joydeep also joined as driver in our house to fulfill their krantikari mission.  But the thing I didn't expect or better say didn't learn in advance is they have left their lives for the sake of country.

She felt painful. He asked her to sleep as it's getting late and if possible he asked her to take leave tomorrow. She told that she will go because final exams are approaching and she can't take leaves because she already joined late .

He asked: Can you manage

She said:yes Birristera babu I can manage. The pads are so comfortable for me and the inner clothing too

She stopped in middle , he smiled and asked if she doesn't have any problem in school , recollecting the boys and asked her about them

She told that they are been suspended and joined back. Principal sir told that they are apologetic to their past behaviour and mend their ways.

Anirudh is still hesitant but nodded and asked her to sleep. They both slept in hut by maintaining their distance sleeping to each end of the hut

_____

Both have got nightmares about each other in sleep.

Bondita's nightmare: He and Bondita came to Tulsipur holding hands. Some of the mob on road are criticizing them , making fun of them and showing sympathy on Birristera babu that it's his bad luck that he had to bear her , he doesn't have any other choice in life. Everything he only had to teach her .

Her Sampoorna Didi came and criticized her by dragging her arm : See everyone are criticizing your Patibabu because of you. Is this why you came back in his life? Bechara you have put him in such situation that he can't marry anyone else or look after his life. Are you happy? Is this what you wanted?

She is again made ready ...,.........
...................

something happened but her Birristera babu smiled or pretending smile  as if nothing happened and convincing her ksj to let it go again sampoorna didi taunted that see you are too small you can't understand his needs...

Bondita woke up from sleep panting hard. She saw her Birristera babu who is in deep sleep on the other end.  She went and drank water from pot and again came back to sleep but couldn't find out what had happened in middle of dream.. something had erased from mind.. she tried to process it but couldn't recollect it.