▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     HALEY GREY HAD WANTED TO BE A SURGEON for as long as she could remember. Ever since her mom had given her a toy doctor's kit for her sixth birthday. Then a few years after, both her and her younger sister/best friend, Lexie, promised each other they would become surgeons when they were older.

And that's what they did.

They both enrolled in medical school. Haley at Columbia. Then two years later, Lexie followed, just at a different school—— Harvard. Their parents were proud, to say the least. Two of their little girls got into Ivy League schools and were now on their way to becoming surgeons.

While Lexie was still finishing med school, Haley graduated and started her residency at Mercy West Hospital in Seattle, her hometown.

But when Haley got an invitation to move in with one of her good friends and out of her parents house. she took it, but Mercy West was now on the other side of town.

Luckily, the now closer and slightly higher ranked teaching hospital, Seattle Grace, accepted her application to finish her residency there.

Little did she know she would be meeting her secret half-sister, falling for her co-worker, and experiencing tragedies first hand, all at the same place.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⠀⠀. *   ✦ .  ⁺ ✦ .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
✦ .     ⁺ ⁺ ✦

: ̗̀➛ ׂׂૢ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚🩺🥼🌧️
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ❰ 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 ❱ ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
╭──╯ . . . . . ★ . . . . . ╰──╮

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⠀⠀. *   ✦ .  ⁺ ✦ .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
✦ .     ⁺ ⁺ ✦

bethany joy lenz as...

bethany joy lenz as

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.