.:20:.

Sorry for not posting, I've been dealing with some Life stuff that I genuinely don't give 2 shits about.

But I'm trying my best to feed you kids at least once a week or more 🤲🏻

Short chapter cause idk

-

George turned over, seeing Sapnap leaning against the door.
"Oh..?" He tilted his head.
"What's up...?

Sapnap sighed, shaking his head.
"Dream and xD are fighting again." He shrugged... sighing faintly.
"he's Fucked in the head..."

"Which one..?" George slowly cocked a brow.
"Cause they both are... one's just worse." He growled faintly.. he despised xD.
"And that's xD."

"xD said something about you and dream punched him across the face." Sapnap shrugged again, resting his hands on his hips.
"So xD is probably fine and dreams in a bad mood.. or there fighting it out"

George sighed, placing his glass down.
"Do I ever get a break.." he rested his head on the table.
"I just want one day... one day where I get to relax and enjoy my day."

"Well.. you did decide to date the busiest man and have pups with him.. it's hard to catch a break." Karl pipped in, holding his glass to his face.
"Your lucky he's a more.. changed man? If that's the words."

"Mhm." George nodded, stretching his arms.
"Does this mean I have to cut this short and go inside." He looked at his glass, frowning.

"No- I was wondering if I can bring the pups outside to play." Sapnap looked back into the house.
"Cause- I think xD and Dream are fighting it out."

"Yes please.." George sighed.. he can't catch a break.
"I would prefer them out here then where I can watch them."

-

Zuma giggled as he played with calix, running around in the grass as calix chased him

George watched as the pups played.. how was he so lucky to get.. well- a better life then most... excluding the countless times he's been kidnapped.. nearly murdered- all that.
"Do you guys ever wonder what you lives would be like if we didn't meet our partners." He looked at his friends.

Ponk anxiously chuckled.
"Too be honest... I'd be Probably sold to some gross alpha-" he looked down at his feet.
"If I didn't get taken by foolish that is... that still sucked though."

"I'd Probably dead- cause if I didn't meet Dream- I wouldn't have met Sapnap.... And if I didn't meet either of them- I'd be dead" Karl rubbed the back of his head.
"Dream kinda saved me.... Then you helped me get with Sapnap"

"He saved all of us."
George nodded, looking at zuma as he played with calix.
"I'd probably either be still at my shitty apartment... or sold." He shrugged.
"I'm happy to have dream- I have a happy life now."

"I think we are all lucky we found Dream." Karl laughed, nodding.
"He's very good once you get to know him." He looked over at calix.
"Definitely.."

"Yeah.. cause if You didn't help me when I was kidnapped.. I wouldn't have met Sam and I'd most likely have been shot by that Jack fellow." Ponk sighed, grasping his glass.
"Dream looked so mad when Jack shot the ceiling."

"Oh trust me... he was mad- and if he even shot me.. a lot of people would have been hurt." George laughed, leaning back in his spot.
"He's a very tempered alpha- but I get by it... sometimes- he's had a rough life." He grumbled faintly.
"I love him for trying his best"

"Good, cause I just beat the fuck out of my brother for you." Dream stormed into the backyard.. clearly having a red mark on his face.
"AGAIN." He gritted his teeth.

George jumped, looking over.
"Oh!" He smiled, spooning seeing the mark.
"Jesus.. what happened too you.. you look awful-"

"xD made a comment about you that my temper couldn't take." Dream sat down next to george, growling to himself.
"I beat the shit out of him and he threw some fucking object at me"

Karl and ponk both blinked, staring at the temper filled alpha...

"I'm going to kill Him a second time." Dream gritted his teeth, crossing his arms.
"I swear to god."  He snapped firmly.

George rolled his eyes, leaning into Dream.
"Your fine." He looked over at Karl and ponk, seeing them both laugh.
"But for now- just relax and take a big deep breath okay?... the pups are having fun and I don't think they wanna get worried for you again."

Dream looked over, seeing all the pups playing in the grass... it warmed his heart to see them all so happy.
"Oh? Sapnaps for once actually watching them and not Karl." He tilted his head.

Sapnap was slowly chasing after calix and zuma, making them happy as he joked around with them.

Elio, tallie and luana played on the side with there plushies.

Dreams smile grew.. who knew this is what his life's become.. a father of three amazing pups- and the mate to a perfect omega.
"I'm glad sapnaps getting along with them." He hummed softly,

"Yeah.. Sapnap sometimes gives you a hard time about watching the pups and what not- but he loves watching them no matter what." Karl rolled his eyes, looking over at the grass.
"So if he says something about it- just threaten that you'll get someone else to watch the pups cause then he will get sad and admit it makes him happy too."

Ponk soon lightly snickered... that reminded him of someone.
"That's what Sam does- if luana isn't playing with Elio and has to be watched by someone.. he always makes sure it's him." He shook his head.
"Sam loves spending time with luana- that's why he's always so tired.. it's honestly cute."

"The same with Sapnap." Karl giggled, nodding.
"I'd be spending time with calix and Sapnap always joins in as he wants to spend time with calix too."

George looked up at Dream, chuckling.
"That sounds like you, you love watching the pups when you can." He nudged the blonde.
"And you always go out of your way to do things for them and buy things for them."

"I wanna try and help out- it's just hard." Dream sighed, slouching forward.
"But I am getting better." He ran his hand through his hair, groaning faintly.

"You are getting better with your time management." George snuggled into dreams side, yawning faintly,
"and im glad your making time for them- I appreciate it a lot." He rubbed his eyes.

Dream happily smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.
"I want them to be safe." He looked over at the pups once more.
"They deserve to be happy and well cared for.

After a few moments of staring at the pups- Karl spoke up.

"Oh yeah! George! You should open your gifts!!" Karl looked over at George, his smile growing.
"There's a lot for you! And even calix picked one for you."

"Oh?" George nervously grew curious.
"I mean- if you all want me too." He looked around, seeing the very eager looks.... Oh
"Oh- I guess that's a yes."

I guess he's opening gifts now... what a sudden change of events.

Total word count: 1207

Not perfect but yes