1

Felix pov

Here I am on a plane off to South Korea.Why do I have to come and study here I don't know the language very well and I don't have any friends.Felix was deep in his thoughts that he didn't even notice the flight attendant calling him.

"Sir are you okay" Felix looked up to her and said "Yes I'm okay" the flight attendant looked at Felix seductively surprised by his deep voice "What's wrong is there something on my face?" Felix asked her "No no um is there anything you need food or water" "No I'm good thanks"

The flight attendant left Felix alone after that but she kept her eyes on him to see when he will go to the bathroom.When it was time for Felix to use the bathroom the flight attendant followed him.

"H-Hey-" Felix wasn't able to complete his sentence when he felt a pair of lips on his.This was the first time Felix had ever kissed a girl before yes he had previous relationships but it never went to far.

Felix then pushed her away from him "Are you fucking crazy you can't come up to a guy and start kissing them" Felix furiously wiped his lips "Oh come on don't tell me you didn't enjoy" Bitch wanted to go in for seconds when Felix said " Your right I didn't enjoy it at all cuz you know why" Felix then went closer to her and whispered in her ear "Cuz I'm gay" Felix then step back and looked at her face.She looked shocked and disgusted for kissing a gay person "Now get the fuck out" She then went out of the bathroom and Felix was able to finish his business.

As Felix was washing his hands he heard the pilot say that the plane is going to land in a few minutes "Guess this will be my new home for four fucking years" Thought Felix

I know this is terrible but I will improve also this is my first time writing a ff so be nice🥺

Anygays bye ( not my dumb ass writing bye like this bey)