What's Happening? - 6

Start from the beginning

"Sure, I'll do my best."

"Ok thanks perfect."

With that, I hang up the phone, and smile over to Xela, signalling that the reservation is all set up and ready to go.

"So I don't know if you've heard, but I have a friend Sage that loves Marvel, too. Flo, Scarlett, and Lizzie suggested that I bring Sage along with me to dinner tonight, but not tell her that everyone else is going to be there."

"I love that idea!"

"Same, I might get killed, but that's ok. Ask any of those three, they just about died when they called me and those three were talking too, forget the facetime."

"I'd expect nothing less, honestly," Xela states and I nod my head in agreement.

"I knew that was exactly what was going to happen. You can stay here, I wanna go get Scarlett, Lizzie, and Flo too since I'm going to call Sage now and tell them to come."

"Sure."

Heading out of my trailer, I head back to set to see who I can find. Honestly, around 99% of the time, if they're not all together, they know where the others are. Heading in, I see Florence, who I go up to.

"Hey, I was gonna call Sage now if you wanna listen to them be absolutely clueless."

"Of course I want too!" she puts her hand over her heart, faking hurt.

"Do you know where Scarlett and Lizzie are? I was gonna get them too."

"They went to go get waters, let's go get them."

"Sounds good."

The break room is right off set, so it's close by and not a long walk to get too. Sure, a set can seem small compared to knowing how it looks on screen, but actually walking around the place makes it feel huge and like a maze.

"Heyyyyyy," Florence and I say in unison making Scarlett and Lizzie turning around.

"Hi!" they reply, water bottles in hand. "What's up?" Scarlett adds.

"So Xela is in my trailer now too, but I'm inviting the two of you to come with me when I call Sage to invite them to the dinner if you wanna hear them not have a clue."

"I'm down, let's go," Lizzie walks towards us, Scarlett following. We head out back to my trailer, to see Xela waiting.

"Ok absolutely not a sound," I point my finger at each and every one of them, all of them nodding. Phone in my hand, I open Sage's contact and hit call.

"Hey how's it going?" they ask, sounding like they're eating chips or something.

"Good, I was wondering if you want to go to dinner tonight? I've been wanting to try that Asian Fusion place, Alex's," I say, looking around to the 4 trying to hold in their laughter.

"Of course I'll come! What time?"

"7, that's when I can get there after work."

"See you then dumb."

I hang up the phone saying, "Bye dumber."

"Dumb and dumber?" Xela chuckles, "I wanna know this story."

"Ya, me too," Florence chimes in.

"It's really nothing special, it's just us knowing that the other can have some moments that would end up on something like AFV worst fails."

"Felt," Scarlett dead pans.

"You're like one of the most put together people I know," Florence points out.