Chapter Three.

Jacob's POV:

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door slowly. I glared at my reflection in the mirror. I deserved what that bastard did to me. I deserved for my parents to die. I deserved everything. I wiped the blood from my nose and wiped my tear stained face.

"What's wrong, bro"? My little sister asked when I unlocked the bathroom door.

"Nothing, go back to bed." I replied, lifting her up and carrying her back to her princess bed.

"But you're crying." She said sitting up and hugging her doll.

"No I'm not.. my eyes are just sweating I said, laughing."

"Ok" She said reaching her arms up for a hug.

I hugged her then walked out of her room, turning off the lights. Little kids believed anything, I thought, chuckling to myself.

They'd believe anything.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Drew's POV:

I opened the doorbell before Mr. Dolla Bill could ring it. I've been looking out the window all evening for this sick bastard.

'Where's my money'? Dolla Bill asked.

'I didn't make any'. I said putting up my poker face.

Two men with guns pushed me aside and entered my house. They pinned me up against the wall as Dolla Bill closed the door behind him.

'Now, I'm only gonna ask you one more time son. Where's my got dame money.' He said getting up in my face.

He thinks hes so bad, but in reality, how does this look? His two hunch men has to restrict me. He has to ave other people to fight for him. How pathetic is that?

'I got jumped on my last drop. The dude took all of my money! I swear-'

I never got to finish my sentence.

You see, Dolla Bill's an old, but powerful man. His age gets to him in some ways more than others. He has to walk around with this metal cane.

He took that cane and hit me so hard my face turned the other way and I could smell and taste the blood in my mouth. It was mixed with something else... was that.. snot?

Oh, that was disgusting.

'I don't know if you're telling me the truth, but by tomorrow, I better have two pounds of cocane or three and a half thousand dolla's! Do you hear me?' 'Do you understand the words that are comming out of my mouth'? He said getting cocky.

'Yes sir, dolla bill sir.' I said as the two men dropped me on the floor.

I stood up and brushed myself off, waiting for him to leave.

I heard the silent 'click' of the door and I stuck my tongue out at the closed door.

Yes, I am childish.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Ok, I finally finally uploaded. Another short chapter for this short story. I'll mostlikely be updating this book on weekends now. I just wanted to write a scene where Dolla Bill was.. ok. Cya

xx Victoria xx .