10

Honey pov

Honey pov

For the past five weeks I have been going to my sessions with dr Charles.

I huff as I walk down the street holding onto my pocket knife.
I haven't told dr Charles about my paranoia.
I look all around me trying to see if I see anyone who might look suspicious to me.

I was walking when I noticed a guy.
He was watching me.
I feel myself get nervous.
I make sure I'm in public eye and I spot a street camera and there's a store nearby.

"Hey" the guy walks up.
I felt like he was to close to me so I step back some.
"What do you want?." I asked making sure to keep distance and watch his every move.
"Do you know Justin?." He asked and I was confused on what he wanted with Justin.
"What do you want with my brother?." I asked the man but he just smiles at me and shake his head.
"Don't worry about that just describe my look to him and tell him I'm looking for him." He then walks away from me.

I let go of the breath I was holding and put my hand on my chest.
I calm myself down some just as my phone rings.
"Hello?." I answer "honey come to the station we need to talk." My dad says and I nod but then realizes he can't see me.
"Okay." I say and hang up.

I look around me again to see if I see the guy anywhere still.
When I come up blank I start making my way to my dad.

Time skip

I walk up the stairs and see my dad waiting for me at the top.
"Yes?." I asked once I got to him.
"Look I need you to watch your brother." He said making me confused.
"Dad what's going on?."

"I don't know yet but see if he will talk to you." I nod at his words "how's it going with dr Charles?." I shrug.
"It's going okay I feel like I'm getting better." I lie
Honestly going back threw the trauma and other things I feel like running away from Chicago.
I feel like he's gonna come back and do things to me that only some could understand.

"Well I'm glad everything is working out." He hugs me and then he tells me he has to get back to work and I nod and leave out.

I really need a car.