2

⚠️warning⚠️some sensitive and serious actions are being done⚠️

I was happy talking with Justin yesterday and me and dad had dinner even though he had to leave again but it was nice.

Today I was going out with Erin before she had work.

I get dressed and put makeup on.
Making sure I cover all my bruises with makeup.

After I was done she texts me that she's outside.
I walk outside to her car and get in.
"Hey" I said

"Hey got you tea since I know you don't like coffee" she told me and I smile.
"Thank you so much." I say and grab it and drink some.

"So what's been going on in New York with you and Dave?." She asked and I huff and shake my head.
"Nothing much we're good like always, oh!, we are going to start trying for a baby." I tell her.
"You sure that's a good idea?." I frown at her words.
"Yeah of course why not?."

"Well I noticed some things" she said
I was getting nervous,did she see a bruise that I didn't cover or maybe I wasn't smiling enough to show that I'm happy.

"Oh like what?." I asked
"It doesn't matter but honey I don't think Dave is the right one for you, he gives me a bad feeling." She said

"Look Erin I love you and all but I know what I'm doing I don't need you or dad all in my business I'm a grown woman." I say

"I know that I'm just trying to help I mean everything we talk it's the same answer no one is that perfect. Me and you both know that more than anybody."

"You know what just drop me off here I will Uber to my hotel." I say and she pulls over.
"Honey I'm sorry I didn't mean to-." I hold my hand up.
"I'm done talking Erin I love you and be careful at work." I get out the car and walk to a little shop.

I hate how right she is.
I know me and Dave isn't good together.
Dad says he doesn't like Dave and obviously neither does Erin.

Hell I don't like the man anymore either.
My phone rings and I see it's Dave.
I sigh and walk to the bathroom and lock the door.
"Yes Dave." I answer

"Hey I'm coming to Chicago to get you what hotel you at?." He said and I feel my body go numb.
"Oh uhh you sure you want to come to Chicago I will be home soon enough." I try to talk him out of it.
"No honey I already got my ticket and at the airport. Now tell me what hotel your at before I get mad." I take a deep breath "I will text it to you." I hang up and I feel my eyes water up with tears.
Why did he have to come here.

I hurry and call me an Uber and leave out the bathroom.

Time skip

I was pacing around my hotel room when I hear a knock at the door.

I freeze for a second before I walk to the door slowly and open it.
I almost sigh out loud in relief to see jay.

"Hey" he smiles at me and I can't help but smile back at him

"Hi" I say and let him in.

"So I uhh just wanted to see how you been you know after you left last time I uhh just." He was struggling to find the right words.
"Jay it's okay what we had or well did was just a moment thing I know you have feelings for Erin and she's a good match for you." I tell him.

"Still I'm sorry."
"Jay shut up it's okay dude." I laugh and hug him.

I pull away a little and I can't help but get lost in his eyes.

I lean into him a little more and he leans down to match my short height.
Our lips touch.

Next thing I know I hear a knock at the door and I pull away from jay quickly

I touch my lips in shock.
"I should go" he says and I nod

He opens the door and I see my boyfriend standing there.

"Hey babe who's this?." He asked and walked inside and kiss my cheek.
"Oh this is jay, he works with my dad and is Erin boyfriend." I say and he nods.
"Hey man nice to meet you." Dave holds his hand out and jay shakes it.
"Same but I got to go and thanks for the advice on Erin." Jay said and I nod.

He leaves and I wish he would have stayed.
Dave leaves my side and make sure the door is locked.

I gulp, standing here waiting in fear for what might happen.

Dave turns to me slowly and I can see the anger in his eyes.
He makes two quick steps towards me and I back away but he grabs me tightly.
"Why was he here?." He asked me.
"He wanted advice about Erin my sister, remember?." I say and he moves his hand into my hair.
"I can tell your lying to me honey, you was fucking him wasn't you?." I feel my eyes tear up.
"No Dave I wasn't."

He grips my hair even tighter "I don't fucking believe you we both know your a dirty little bitch who opens her legs for anyone." He says and i start crying.
He slaps me and moves his grip to my neck.
"I'm gonna straighten you out." He says to me.
I was basically shaking now.

He pushes me on the floor on my knees.
I watch with blurry vision as he takes his shirt off and throw it somewhere in the room.
He takes his belt off.
"Take off your clothes." He says and I cry out.
"Please Dave I didn't do anything with jay please." I beg
"Bitch don't make me say it again. Take.off.your.clothes."

I slowly take my shirt off still crying.
"Faster honey." He said
I don't move any faster and I guess that irritated him before he grabs me up and starts ripping off my clothes.

I cry as I'm thrown back on the floor.
He kicks me in the stomach.
I hold my stomach trying not to be loud.
He then leans down.
"What am I going to do with you." He says and straightens back up as I cry on the floor.

He then starts hitting me with the belt.
I gasped and moan in pain basically chocking on my tears.

I don't know how long or how many times he hit me with his belt.
He laughs at me as he walks away a little and sits his belt down.
"On your knees baby." He says and I do it slowly.
"Man have I missed you." He said and walks over to me and picks me up and kiss me.
It was rough.
It didn't feel good like when I kissed jay.
I don't feel the love like when we first got together.

He drops me on the bed and undo his pants.
"We're gonna have a lot of fun baby." He smiles at me.
A smile I used to love but now just makes me sick.