8

Honey pov

Honey pov

I had finally Made it to Chicago.
Not being able to control myself I stop at the house.

I make sure I stay hidden and out of view.
My dad is home.
Surprised honestly.
He was on the phone but it was good to see him.
I then realized I need to leave I didn't come here to do this I came here because I need to get west and kill him.
I got a text from kane that he was planning on killing me but I know I could kill west before he even thought to find me.

Next day

I was in a old run down apartment building getting ready to kill west.
Kane called me to let me know where he was gonna be.
Turns out he and some other members of his gang is going to be making a deal tonight.

I open my bag and grab my holster and put my guns in it and just in case I grab a knife to.

I remember my dad always told me to have a little something extra to protect myself.

I grab a black hoodie which isn't mine it belonged to Justin which is why it's so big on me.
I grab my phone and text j-lab to make sure the police isn't on to me.

I decided that just in case I die tonight I wrote three letters for my family and put all the money I had back into the bank.
So my dad might be able to use it for Justin if maybe he has kids.

I smile thinking about them.
My family.
I lay down to take a nap before I leave out.

Time skip

Waking up I see it's dark outside.
I get up and put my shoes on and put everything where I need it to be.
This is it the moment I been waiting for.

I grab my keys and head out.
No going back now.

I get in my car and drive to the location that Kane texted me.

I pull up a block away and turn the car off.
I get out and look around to see if I see anybody.
Coming up empty I pull the hood up on my head and walk down the block.
I sneak into the building and hear talking.
I see west and some other guys.
I was informed by j-lab and Kane that west doesn't play fair with others.
Knowing that along with west body language I can tell this is going to go sideways real quick.

"You got what I asked for?." I hear and I crawl on the floor so I can get closer but also more out of sight.
Lucky me that it's dark as hell in this building.
"Yeah you got the money?."
"Yeah about that..there's been a change in plans." West says.
I grab my gun and take the safety off.
Next thing I know west shoots the guy and it's a gang fight.
I make sure to keep cover.
I noticed west and two other guys running off.

I stand up and run after them into the next building.
"Hey!." I yelled and they stop with their guns pointed around as I'm hiding again.
"Chicago PD!." I hear.
Damn it of course they're here.
I shoot one of west guards right in the head.
They both start shooting in my direction but I crawl away.

I jump down and run at the other guy and knock him on the ground.
His gun went off shooting west in the leg.
West runs off as I struggle with the guy.
No I have to kill him.

I use my elbow and hit the guy in the face hard and use my knife and stab him two times.
I then run after west.
"Stop right now west!." I yelled he turns and shoot at me and he gets me in my shoulder.
I fall on the ground and cry in pain.
"Police put your hands up." I hear and I know that voice.
Jay.
I stand up and start running as I see them grabbing west,
"Stop!." I hear and footsteps run after me.
I make it out the door when I'm tackled to the ground I struggle with the person.
"Honey stop now." I hear and stop to see Erin.
We look at each other in the eye.
I head butt her after I'm over my shock and start running once I'm up again.
I feel faint I'm losing to much blood.

"Honey stop please!." I was grabbed again but these hands were different.
I look and see my dad.
The time come into view.
"Dad" I whispered and passed out in his arms my world turning black.

Third pov time skip

Hank sighs and put his head in his hands looking at honey who lay limp in the hospital bed.
Hank was able to lie some and make sure honey still has a life when she wakes up.
Right now she was in a medically induced coma as the bullet had traveled from her shoulder to her chest.
Hank scoots his seat closer and grab her hand
Erin and Justin walks into the room.
Justin go to the other side of the bed and leans down and kiss honey on her forehead.
"Get better soon sis." He whispered.

"What did you tell them?." Erin whispered sitting next to her father figure.
"What I had too, it's gonna be hard but I'm gonna take care of everything and don't you worry about it." Hank answered and Erin gives him a look but don't say anything else.

She was gonna find out anyway.
This is her little sister.