'I'm not going to spare any of you' The man aggressively pointed his index finger toward each one of us and I looked at him completely in shock. 'I'll see how you can keep me away from my children' He blabbered out in anger. 'Mr. Huston, please try and understand.' Mr. Lawrence started to speak in order to console him but Farris gestured for him to remain quiet.

'You may now leave' Farris said faking politeness. 

'Please leave before I get you thrown out' Farris said noticing that the man was not ready to leave. The man flashed us all his middle finger before leaving and Farris laughed at his anger 'Stupid man' he mumbled as he opened his laptop. I looked at him as to how he could handle such complex situations with such ease.

'Lawrence if you ever let this man inside my office consider yourself fired' He said as he exhaled calmly resting his chin on his hand as he scrolled down his email. 'But-'He tried to defend. 'You can leave' He said while his eyes were still glued to his laptop screen.

'Nice to meet you' Mr. Lawrence told me with a formal smile before he left the cabin to both of us.

After several moments of silence, he finally closed his laptop and looked at me 'Are you okay?' He asked looking at my face which was now pale.

'Yes-yes' I told him clearing my throat. 'You look pale' he responded giving me a bottle of water. 'Do you want something to eat?' He asked me and I shook my head refusing as I took a sip of water from the bottle. He made a call and ordered food anyways.

'Don't you listen to anyone?' I asked him. 'Does it look like I do?' He smirked. I looked away as I knew he was just another hopeless case I was dealing with.

While we were waiting for our food, I took out my phone to check my messages. I was beyond shocked to see Atif's messages. He normally never does. While I stared at my phone screen I felt someone looking at me. I lifted my head to look at Farris and he instantly looked away taking a sip from his bottle of water. I sighed and got out of the building to catch some privacy and text him back. I opened his chat box and started to type.

Atif: Hey!

Atif: How is your first day at work?

I took a deep breath and started to type him back.

Me: Hi. It was...

Out of nowhere, I heard a loud thud on the ground due to which my phone slipped down from my hand. I looked in the direction of the sound and I saw a man lying on his stomach on the ground. I stood there as I recognized him. It was the bald head guy. I heard chaos and instant chatter around me.

'He jumped from that building' people said and started looking at the top of the building from where he had jumped. It was the building we were in.

I stared at his lifeless body as he was just fine a few minutes ago. I can't believe he took his life without being able to handle his misery. In a few seconds, he was surrounded by his own pool of blood. My legs trembled as this man committed suicide right in front of my eyes. I stood there in disbelief.

I felt someone grab my arm and pull me out of the crowd. It was Farris 'Are you okay?' He looked at me out of concern. 'He-He' I wheezed trying to talk. 'You shouldn't be here' He pulled me out of there and made me sit on the couch in the waiting lobby of his office. He got on both his knees to ask me if I was okay. 'Is he dead?' I asked him.

'Looks like he is' he said as he shrugged with his forehead wrinkled looking in the direction of the door. I stared at him not being able to believe it.

'Are you not guilty?' I asked. 'For what?' He looked back into my eyes. 'You're the last person he spoke to. All he wanted is to be with his children. And you threatened him to leave' I told.