~Boo~

Warnings:
.Married Reddie
.Fluff
.Cussing
.Halloween
.Short ish chapter
"Boo!"

"I am not going to that Halloween party Rich, you know I don't like Halloween." Eddie spoke as he sat on the couch and Richie was standing on the other side of the room. "But pleaseeeee Eddie, it will be so much fun!!" Richie persistent. Eddie crossed his arms "you can go, I'm just going to pass out candy to all the trick-or-treaters". Richie sighed "fine, I'm going to get ready then". Richie walked away as Eddie got up to get ready for the kids himself, he got the famous popcorn/puke bowl to put candy in and the multiple huge bags of candy Richie insisted they needed even though they don't typically get that many kids as the years go on.
Eddie finished mixing the candy in the bowl as Richie walked out in his dorky Harry Potter costume that Eddie thinks looks adorable on him. "What do you think mate" Richie spoke in a horrible British accent, "you look very good darling " . Richie smiled happily, "are you sure you are going to be okay here by yourself? You aren't going to get to scared?" Richie said with actually concern. Eddie nodded as he sat the bowl by the door and turned the porch light on.
"Well it's getting late so I'm going to head over there now" Richie said grabbing the keys to his Chevy impala, "be safe please" Eddie kissed Richie on the cheek. Richie smiled as he walked out the door. Kids didn't start showing up until around 8, "I swear it gets later every year" Eddie thought as he went to open the door. There was no one there? Eddie looked around and went to close the door as a kid in a clown costume jumped in front of the door. Eddie yelped and stumbled a bit backwards. The kid laughed and said trick or treat, Eddie sighed and gave the kid some pieces of tootsie rolls (the worst candy in his opinion). Several other kids came to the door that night including the most adorable three year old wearing a brown bear suit, Eddie gave her the biggest handful he could.
Eddie was getting ready to walk over and turn the porch light off as someone was banging on the door, Eddie jumped and went to turn the door handle as someone started banging on the back door as well. Eddie froze as he saw a red balloon in his window. Eddie locked the door and dropped to the floor covering his ears and putting his head between his knees. His eyes starting flashing as if there was light flashing, he couldn't breath. Was he back? Is he going to get him? Where is Richie? What's happening? The back door slammed open. Eddie's head shot up as a black figure walked in "Boo!!" Richie yelled as him and Beverly jumped in from the back door. "You fucking asshole! What the fuck is wrong with you? Go fuck yourself!" Eddie screamed now on his feet heading over to Richie. Eddie slapped Richies chest a few times as Richie pulled him in and wrapped his arms around him. As much as Eddie was scared at this moment being in Richies arms helped everything, calmed him down right away. Eddie laid his head in Richies chest and let Richie hold him for a moment.
Beverly started laughing historically drunk off her ass "Oh what have you done mr potter!?" She exclaimed slurring her words slightly. Eddie glared at her and Richie smirked.

-Mors
Hey guys. So I haven't posted since 2021. This isn't a very long chapter but I wanted to post something. So much has happened and I do plan on posting a lot more soon. So be on the look out for that. Bye!