Love Doodles (NB!Isaac x Non-binary reader)

You are Non-binary (AMAB), You Use They/He (Mainly They/Them) Pronouns and are 17 yrs old!

Isaac is Also Non-Binary (AMAB), They Use He/They Pronouns and are also 17 Years old!

You and Isaac were close friends, met once in Middle school, 6th Grade when your teacher put you two next to each other, claiming you both "Needed to make friends" so you to did, At first You didn't wanna be friends, you were okay with the few online ones you met over the summer, but after awhile, you were okay with being friends with Zach! Now here you both are in 11th Grade, Juniors! You Fellows had one more year of school after this! You two have most classes together, Your Parents and Isaac's foster parents both requested it. The Class you were in was boring, so you had a "Problem" with making small sounds when bored, after being asked to stop you began doodling on Zach's arm, small little things like faces, quote's from movies you both enjoyed, pride flags and... small love notes <3

Your Pov:

As you doodled the teachers voice seemed to drop out, the only people in the area seemed to be you and Zach, You had liked Zach for a while now, maybe a year or two. You had thrown hints at them, but he never seemed to notice. You Sigh, Writing more Movie quotes. Looking over them, most seemed to be from romance movies, a lot of them being from "The Corpse Bride" A movie you loved dearly. (A/N: I love that movie so much, Its a huge comfort movie for me <3) After a few more minutes the bell rang. "Time to go Y/N" Zach said, opening the bag of markers you were using. "Alright" You said back, placing the markers in the bag. "These are gonna take forever to get rid of" Zach Chuckled. "Yeah, But they almost look like really cool tattoo's from your really cool Best friend Y/N" You Chuckled too. Zach Smiled, "Guess so" He placed the marker bag in his backpack and you two walked to your next class. On your way there your phone rang, Checking the Number it was your Mom, "Zach, I gotta answer this, Let the teacher know!" I said, running to a near-by bathroom. "Okay?" Zach said back, continuing. I hit the Green answer button. "Hey Mom!" You Said. "Hey Y/N" She said back, Shuffling her phone from the sounds of it. "This is really not something I wanted to ask but can you Get Your Siblings from school and Eddie" She sounded unsure of what she said, "Yeah, I can do that.. Staying late again I'm Assuming" I Put my backpack on my other Shoulder. She Chuckled, "Yeah, They want me to Clean my rooms then help out the other ladies in the other rooms" She sighed, "I hate this Job" She muttered, "Don't worry, I'll get them" You said, The Bell rang. "Shit, I gotta go mom!" You said, walking out of the bathroom. "That's alright kid, see you later!" She said, "Bye Mom!" You said, hanging up and running to class. As I entered the class I apologized for being late and sat next to Zach. "What happened?" Zach Whispered as I sat down. "Mom needed me to pick up the siblings.. plus Eddie for some reason" You whispered back. "Oh.. Why my brother though?" (A/N: Eddie is Zach's brother in this one bc I said so- jkjk but yeah I like the idea!!) Zach looked confused, "I don't know, Maybe surprise dinner or something" you Whispered. "Y/N, Zach, No talking!" The teacher said, looking at us. "Sorry Ma'am!" You said, kind of embarrassed. You and Zach got back to work. Soon after another boring 45 minutes the bell rang once again. "Time to go get the Kids" You say, Sighing. Zach Chuckled, "Yep" You two began to walk out to the Parking lot. You were getting picked up by your Older Sister. "Hey Y/N!" She smiled as you two walked over. "Hey (S/N)!" You said, Smiling. You entered her car and she drove off. "You can drop us off at the house, the school isn't a long walk away from there" You said, smiling to your sister. "Are you sure Y/N.. I don't wanna be responsible for anything stupid you do" She stopped at a red light and faced you. "I'm Sure, we wont do anything stupid (S/N)" She sighed and started driving again. You lived about 10 minutes away from the school. Your Sister dropped you two off and left. "Want to eat something before we go?" You turned to Zach. "Nah, I'm Good" He smiled. You Went inside, Zach following. "Hey Dad!" You say as you enter your house. "Hey Y/N and Hello Zach" He said, smiling at both of you. "Hey Mr. (L/N)" Zach said, waving. "Please, You Can Call me dad or (F/N) Zach" Your Dad was very happy I was friends with Zach, They seemed to get along fairly well. Your Dad was a motorcycles, Woman and TV Shows kinda guy, Zach And him liked a lot of the same TV Shows and an interest in motorcycles. "Getting a snack and we gotta get the kiddo's" You said, reaching into a cabinet to get a snack. "Your Mother is working late?" Your father looked at you funny. "Yeah, Something about them making her help out the other girls clean their rooms" You said, Grabbing some (Favorite snack) from the cabinet. Your dad sighed, "Alright, Word" He walked back into his and your mothers bedroom. You and Zach Left and began walking. "He didn't seem pleased about your mom.." Zach said, looking down to you. You Sigh, "I don't know with him.. He always seems pissed so.. Yeah" You mutter. "To Change the topic.. I was looking at your little drawings" Zach smiled. Personally you knew the idea of what you had Drawn but not what you made up. "Yeah.." You looked at him. He Grabbed your hand, "I've known" He chuckled, "Your hints didn't hit me till Last week" Zach Smiled. You Chuckled, "My Hints hit you after almost 2 years?" You two stopped walking, "TWO YEARS?!" Zach turned to you. You Laughed, "Yeah, Two Years" You Hugged Zach. "We can talk later.. Lets get the kids" Zach Mumbled, You let him go, "Alright" You two began walking again.

Later that day...

Your Pov: 

You were at Zach's place now, It was just you, Zach and Eddie. The Parents went over to your house. You were currently playing Mario Kart with Eddie. "How are you so damn good at this?" Eddie said as you were playing. "I've been playing Mario Kart since I was like 7 dude" You Chuckled. "What!" Eddie turned to face you, forgetting the game for a second, "Shit the game-" He Turned back to the TV. You Came in First Place and Eddie came in third place. "Damn it!" Eddie yelled, sighing. "Y/N.. I Would like to continue our conversation" Zach Popped his head into the living room. "Yeah, Eddie you can switch it to one player, Practice to be beaten once more" I chuckled, "Haha, Yeah" Eddie Chuckled. I followed Zach upstairs. Zach Closed the door as we both walked in, facing me. "So.." I look at him, Turning away after a few seconds. "I know you like me, You know you like me" Zach said. "Yeah" You say back. Zach gently lifted your chin up to face him, They Smiled. "So What are we Y/N?" He cupped your face, admiring everything about it. You Smiled, "Significant Others?" You Chuckled. Zach planted a small kiss on your forehead, "I Like that idea" He pulled you into a hug, holding as close as humanly possible.

(A/N: I personally love the ending to this one <3 But sorry this one is a bit longer lol I kinda dragged it on for... I don't even know lol) (Words: 1321)