Be Nice To Me (Isaac x Male Reader)

(The Name was totally not inspired by "Be Nice To Me" By The Front Bottoms...)

You Are a Cis Male, You Will be using He/Him Pronouns and your 19 years old!

Isaac is also a Cis Male, He uses He/Him Pronouns as well and He's 20 years old!

(Small Bit of explaining: In The song this is kind of inspired by, There is a line that goes Something like: "You're a killer and, I'm your bestfriend" Or something like that so This is kinda what this is based on! Now lets Start!)

Your Pov:

Its Been 3 Months. 3 Months ago you discovered one of your bestfriend was a killer. Isaac Foster, Mainly went by Zach, Was always seen as an Odd guy, even when you two were in school he was seen as Odd. He didn't know that you knew.. or did he? "Y/N?" Zach's was standing in front of you, looking down at you. "Huh?" You looked up at him. "You okay?" He sat next to you. "Yeah, Just Thinking.. About stuff" I said back, Smiling. He gave me a confused look, "Thinking about what?" He whispered. You felt a chill go down your spine. "Recent news and Stuff" You mumble, avoiding eye contact. "Don't worry, I'll Protect you from anything" He gave you a side hug. It was nice to hear, It was nice to think he wouldn't hurt you. He's a Killer, A cold-blooded Serial Killer who happens to be your best friend. How could a Killer be so horrible on the outside but so sweet and caring on the inside? "I'm Gonna head to bed early.." I mumble, standing up. Zach stood with me. "Why, Its Only 7PM?" He looked over to the clock above the TV. "Just really tired!" I said, faking a Yawn. He looked at me for a few seconds then sighed. "Alright, Goodnight Y/N" He planted a soft kiss on your forehead and walked over to his room. You felt like crying, You not only were bestfriends with a killer, but you also lived with one.. and your in love with one. I walked upstairs to my bedroom and quickly locked the door. "This isn't normal" You mumble to yourself. You couldn't bring yourself to turning Zach in, You couldn't lose Zach. You Walked over to your dresser and grabbed a (F/C) T-Shirt and some black Shorts. You quickly changed and plopped onto your bed. "Guess I'll watch TV.." You Mumble, Turning on the TV. You Quickly picked your Favorite movie as it helped Calm you down at times. Soon you fell asleep to the sounds of your movie...

Zach's Pov:

He knows. He's been avoiding me non-stop. The Thought's rushed into my head. I can't just kill him. Y/N is fairly known around the area, His Parents know many townsfolk and He Knows Most of the Townsfolk himself. I know I can't kill him, Sure My mind can think of ways to, but my body won't let me. My Thoughts were stopped by sudden knocking on the door. I went to answer it. "Hey Zach, Is Y/N up?" I looked down and it was Y/N's Mom. "Oh, Hello Ms. (L/N)" I smiled at her, "He Went up to bed about an hour ago.." I looked up at the stairs, "He's Probably Asleep" She sighed, "Well could you tell him I stopped by in the morning?" She Gave me a weak smile. "Yeah, I can do that Ms. (L/N)" She nodded, "Okay, Goodnight Zach" She gave me a hug, Waved and left. I Closed the door after she got into her car. "What was that about.." I mumble. I went upstairs and Knocked on Y/N's Door, I Heard some shuffling and the door unlocking. "Hm..?" Y/N Leaned on the door frame. "Your Mom Stopped by" I said, "I'll most likely forget about it so I'm Telling you now" I Looked into Y/N's Room, I haven't seen much of it in a while. "Okay.." He yawns. "You can go back to bed" I hugged him. He Nodded and Walked back to his bed and plopped down. He Looked at me then around his room, "Goodnight Zach.." He mumbled, laying down. "Goodnight Y/N" I smiled and Closed his door. I walked back to my room, closing and locking the door behind me. I Paced around the room, did Y/N tell anyone? Maybe his friends? No, I would've been in Jail by now... maybe he told (bff/n)? They are one to keep secrets, I could ask them.. no that would be werid. I Sighed, ploping down at my desk. I started up my computer, put in the password and opened up the cameras. I had Cameras placed around the house, mainly to keep Y/N safe and check what he does when I leave, which personally he's kinda boring sometimes. I Chuckle at my thoughts. I spent a few minutes checking the cameras around the house and outside the house. Soon after making sure everything was okay I shut down the Computer and drifted off to sleep.

Your Pov:

You wake up the next day at 8AM. I woke up to a sudden knocking at the door, "Y/N wake up!" Zach yelled. "I'm Awake, Shut up!" I yell back, crawling out of bed. I Sigh and wrap my blanket around me. I carefully unlock the door and walk downstairs to meet Zach. "Good morning" I mumble, sitting down on the sofa. "Morning" Zach Mumbled, typing on his computer. Zach seemed to be upset, mad even. "You okay?" I say, standing up. Zach doesn't answer, I sigh. I walked over to him and sat next to him, facing away from the computer, he didn't like me watching him work. We were silent for a few minutes. "That's better" he mumbled, leaning his head on mine. A chill went down my spine, I didn't know why. Why was this so comforting, He kills people! I sighed again, leaning into Zach's touch. You couldn't wait anymore. Fuck it, if he kills you, he kills you. "I know" I mumble, moving away from him. He sighed, "Figured you did, You never avoid me unless your hiding something" He chuckled. "I won't kill you though" He smiled, Closing his computer. You stood up, Zach did too. You Walked over to him and fell into his arms. You began to cry. "I could turn myself in" He mumbled. "No!" You yelled, "Please don't.." You muttered. "I don't wanna lose you.." You look up to him, He smiles down at you. Zach carefully cups your cheek as he wipes the tears from your face. "I don't think I physically can kill you Y/N..." Zach Chuckles. "You're far to adorable to kill" Zach said, Sighing. "How long.." I mumble, Zach gives me a weird look, "What?" Zach said. "How long have you kept... your serial killer identity or whatever from me.." I take a step back, and look him in the eyes. "Well... maybe 2 years..?" He said, sitting back down and opening his computer. "Yeah, 2 years" He pats down on the spot next to him, I sit. My Heart almost dropped, they're was lists of names, names of people he killed. "Know you know it all.." Zach closes his computer.
Zach stood. Deep down you knew this was the end, personally you were okay with it. "Your gonna kill me now.. right?" I muttered. Zach Smiled, He walked over to you. "No.. No I'm not" He gently lifted your chin, you two were face to face. He Gently Kissed your lips, causing you to go completely red. He pulled you into a hug. "I would like it if you helped out" Zach muttered. "Fuck it, I'll help you" You said, Smiling. You gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Wonderful" He smiled back.

(THIS WAS WERID. I KINDA DON'T LIKE IT BUT WHATEVER BABES)
(Words: 1338)