Study Nights (Trans!Isaac x Non-binary reader)

You Are Non-Binary (AMAB), You use They/Them Pronouns and are 19 years old!

Isaac is a Transgender Male, He will be Using He/They Pronouns and is 20 Years old!

You and Zach are both in College, You two meet due to being roommates. After a few months you two began Dating, Some Said it was a Bit early to start dating, You didn't mind their words. One Night You're up late at night working on a Project for class, Checking the time you notice its late, Almost 2AM late. You Sigh, This Project was Stressful.

Your Pov:

You begin to tap your fingers on the desk, was tasks like these always this hard? Thinking about it, yes, it was. You Heard a door open, looking back it was Zach. "Hey Zach" You said, smiling at them. "Hey Y/N!" He smiled back. "It's like 2AM.. I didn't even hear you leave" You turned your chair to face him. "Oh, I went down to that 24-hour store down the road to get some stuff" They opened a bag and walked over to you. He handed you a cup of (Coffee or tea) and Your (F/F). "Oh!" You looked at the gifts then Zach. "Thank you Love" You said. "No Problem Love" He Kissed your Forehead. "Try to get some sleep, the Weekends aren't like they were in Elementary, Middle or High School" Zach Chuckled, plopping on his bed. You Smiled, "I'll Try, This is a Big project though.." You Sigh, Sipping from your cup. "I'll Help out a bit!" Zach sat up again and pulled over another chair. 

You and Zach Stayed up, Zach Helping out at times and you figuring out how to work out his words. Time Passed.. 3AM.. 4AM.. 5AM.. That's When it seemed you finished.

Your Pov:

You Checked the time, "Holy shit..." You Mutter, Zach Sits up looking at you. "What?" They Mumble. "Its 5AM.." You whisper. "Shit.." Zach said. You Both Sighed, "Time to start emailing" You Mutter, opening your computer again. You two moved from the study part of your dorm to the living room area. Zach rested his head on your Thigh, you played with their hair. You started Emailing Teachers letting them know you wouldn't be attending classes but did finish all your work. 

Zach's Pov:

I look up at Y/N.. "Wow.. Their so (Pretty/Handsome/Cute/ect..)" I said to myself. Sometimes I Wonder how I got so lucky.. So Lucky to have Y/N as a roommate, A Friend.. And Now.. A S/O.. I smiled to myself, Y/N Closed Their Computer. "That Should be all of them" They Said, Yawning. I sat up, "Wait here" I said, dashing to our room. I Grabbed one of the huge blankets we would use for indoor Picnics and brought it into the living room. Y/N was now laying out on the sofa, yawning again. I yawned as well, Y/N Sat up. We Then cuddled together, the blanket Covering us, keeping us warm. "Goodnight Y/N" I mumble, wrapping my arms around them. "Goodnight Zach" Y/N Said, Doing the same thing as I did. We then soon Passed out.

(A/N: Again! Short and Simple! This one I.. Like! I did get stuck a few times but that's Valid, we all get stuck with Wattpad writing at like 5AM on a Monday morning rightttt??) (Words: 547)