hello everyone :)

i have literally no idea if anyone will read this story, but, if you are, please know that im very proud of it and i hope you stick around if you enjoy it!

this is a love story between my beloved OC vix ivy baker and the famous content creator tom simons, or aka tommyinnit.  im gonna give you a little background info to back up the story here as well as warnings/notices (the stuff you probably want to read), but if you continue reading past the line, i give a little personal look into the thoughts behind this story.

the main character/pov of this story is my OC vix. they're genderfluid, neurodivergent, and don't choose to label their sexuality. their pronouns vary from chapter to chapter, but the first chapter explains how their system works which will help you know what pronouns they are using in the chapter. if the next chapter continues on the same day, then they're using the pronouns from the previous chapter unless otherwise stated.

vix is a content creater who is publicly out to all their viewers and family. both vix and luna, another OC of mine who is best friends with vix, grew up in a small town in NC, USA (the same area mr. beast is if that helps). i know, definitely not the most accepting state but it plays a BIG part in luna's character, less so in vix's however.

this is probaby all the character information you'll need for the OCs, although at least one more will come up later, but they're a surprise ;)

all of the content creators mentioned are merely interpretations, i've never met or claim to know them personally. if any of the people mentioned in this story are uncomfortable with this, please let me know and i'll immediately take it down. i'm also aware that tommy has a girlfriend now, so if molly ever comes out and says she doesn't like this type of thing either, again i will immediately take it down. i'm not here to cross boundaries, just to share a cute story people will hopefully enjoy.

tommy is no longer a minor, HOWEVER, i still feel uncomfortable with sexualizing him and therefore there won't be any smut in this book. again, I'm not here to cross boundaries. tommy's love language in this book is physical affection, but it'll never go past kissing or anything like that. i hope you understand!!

of course, i'll put trigger warnings if need be (if i need to add any that were left out, please let me know!!!!). since vix is a trans/gender fluid afab individual, dysphoria will be in this story, as well as an unaccepting family (this isn't everyone's experience though!). 12 chapters in, not once has dysphoria come up so it's not going to be a major plot point, the first time it's even hinted at is 14. if it's in a chapter, as well as anything else that might be triggering, i will put a TW at the beginning and a summary at the end. please do not read a chapter if you think it will trigger you, it won't take away from the main plot of the story and i will always summarize it at the end of the chapter. please take care of yourself first <3

another thing that could be slightly triggering might me vix's panic attacks. after a few ✨therapy sessions✨, i've realized these actually are more likely to be autistic meltdowns (vix is based off of me in some ways and the fact i might be autistic has come up lmao) and not panic attacks.

swearing will also be in this story, so if you're uncomfortable with that, i completely understand!

————————————————————————————-

that's all the basic crap, now on to the personal stuff :D

as a gender fluid individual, I couldn't find a gender fluid x tommy fic, or literally any person x gender fluid fic that i wanted to read, out there. maybe i just haven't looked hard enough... but that doesn't matter!

this started as a fun little story i wanted to just write in my free time. but, after a bit of frustration, i decided i would post it. there are so many fanfics out there, and some are AMAZING, but i wanted to write one for me. one that i could relate to, and hopefully some other genderqueer people out there. obviously, not every genderqueer person likes or even knows of tommyinnit, but he's my current discomfort comfort streamer so i thought i'd write about him lmao

one more thing, i have absolutely no idea how often i'll be able to update this, but i promise that I'll do my best to be consistent!

now, go enjoy the story, my people <3

<3, lemon ?