"Well if you won't tell me your name," He says, "Then I'll just have to give you one."

I smile, "What're you going to call me?"

"I have a couple of ideas," He says and I turn around to look at him. He stares down at me with a heated look, "Would you like to hear them?"

I nod, words failing me when he grips my waist.

He bends his head down to my ear, "Pretty girl," He whispers, "Or my love."

I don't think I've ever wanted a man this bad in my entire life. So when he picks his head up, I lean up and brush my lips against his. He smiles before pressing his lips to mine.

My body ignites. My heart begins to race, my stomach does backflips, and my breathing is haywire. I grip his suit jacket and pull him closer to me. He pulls me closer as well, our bodies curving into one another. I forget where we are, I forget anything that isn't the feel of his lips against mine. He kisses me like he's been waiting to do this all night, I know I have. Someone bumps into me, reminding me that we're in the middle of a revelry.

I break away and he moves to kiss my neck.

"I think we should go somewhere more private," I suggest, breathlessly.

He smiles before his lips go to my ear, "I think I agree."

I grab his hand and lead him through the crowd, away from all the people. We get to an empty hallway and he pulls me back against him, crashing his lips onto mine. I smile and walk backwards until he pushes me against the wall. He presses his body against mine, allowing me to feel every inch of him.

I pull away, again, and grab his hand, leading him to a fancy bathroom.

Not many people know it's here so we shouldn't be interrupted either. The only reason I know it exists is because June and I always scope out a space the day before.

I open the door and practically yank him inside before closing and locking it. I turn and wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him. He begins to slowly hike up my dress, making me smile. He slips his hand into my underwear and runs his finger through the slick folds. I moan into his mouth as he begins to circle my clit. One of his hands go to my cheek and then slide to the back of my head where my mask is tied. I feel him go to undo it and quickly grab his hand, shaking my head. He pulls away, "Why can't I see you?"

He takes his hand out of my panties before backing me up against the sink, "Would you take yours off?"

He puts his hands on the edge of the sink behind me, leaning closer, "Mm-mm," He mumbles as he moves down to kiss my neck.

"Then keep it on and don't complain."

His jaw clenches before his hands go under my dress and pull my underwear down. His lips are back on mine as I start to undo his belt. I get it unbuckled and am about to start on his pants but he grabs my hands and turns me around. We make eye contact in the mirror and he lowers his head so that his lips are by my ear.

"Not so fast, my love." He pulls the dress up, again, "I want to take my time with you."

He then sinks a finger into me, making my mouth open with a gasp. He watches me as I grip onto the sink, my eyes closing, as he moves his finger. I urge my knees not to give out when he adds a second one.

"Oh god," I breathe. His other arm wraps around my waist, holding me against him. He moves his fingers smoothly and effortlessly, driving me insane.

"It's not going to take long is it?" He teases when he feels me tighten around him.