Chapter 6

Keigo's POV

"You have one of my feathers." I spoke.

I can track every single one of my feathers, and I was surprised when I sensed it in this room. Mirko, out of all people. Why did she have it? Mirko's stayed calm about it.

"What are you talking about? What feather?" She asked.

I activated my quirk and the feather zoomed back to me from behind her. I held it in my hand.

"This feather," I replied.

"Oh, I was gonna give that back but I didn't know when. Well, now you have it. Bye." She added, before slamming the door in my face.

Well, that could have gone better. I shrugged. Who cares about her anyway? At least I have my feather back. Why was she hiding it from me? She definitely wasn't gonna give it back. After, I went back to my room and hopped on my bed. I felt my eyes dropping, and I fell asleep.

The next morning, I went to the kitchen and saw Izanagi cooking. Mirko was sitting down at the table, drinking coffee.

"Mornin Hawks," Izanagi called out.

Mirko didn't even turn to look at me. Was she mad because of last night?

"Today we have to start gathering information about these villains. Mirko, did you tell Izanagi about what I showed you last night-"

"Ugh, stop calling me Mirko." She groaned, interrupting me.

"But it's your hero name," I responded, confused.

"Yeah, but I get tired of hearing it when I'm not fighting villains." She added.

"She's right. My hero name is Tiger but you all call me Izanagi." Izanagi said.

"So what do you want me to call you?" I asked, still looking at Mirko.

"Rumi. When we're not in front of villains." She answered.

"Alright. You two can still call me Hawks." I added.

"What? Can we call you Keigo?" Izanagi questioned.

My eyes widened. I abandoned that name a long time ago. How could he possibly know it?

"Keigo? That sounds nice." Rumi spoke.

"Please don't call me that. I prefer Hawks." I said.

"Why not, Keigo? Are you sensitive?" Izanagi questioned, mockingly.

"I SAID IT'S HAWKS!"