Memories they shared

A/n: I know I am sorry for not updating frequently :') Life is not allowing me free time to write but I'll try my best :P

Tw: Sadness, death

Iris' POV

My eyes had begun to shed tears as I sat beside my window with songs blasting in my ear. Nothing new, it was just on of those days everything sad came back to haunt you train of thoughts, and you did not know on which station it would stop for how much time.

I layed my head back on the cold wall as the faces of my parents flashed in my mind.

They had gone through wars to live and still got their lives taken when they were finally peaceful.

Mattheo Riddle and Lana Riddle

Went through hell and back only to find heaven at their doors.

Why was it that when we were a happy family they had to have a car accident all of a sudden?
Why was it them and not me?
Why wasn't I there to protect my protectors?

All these questions hit me weak.
Again
Again
And again.

It would be an understatement to say I missed them. I needed them here.
They didn't even see my get graduated from Hogwarts.

Here was I with no life goals while everyone around me were starting there families.

Please, please just show me the way, hold my hand like you used to and take me to my goals.
Hug me when I need to feel your warmth.
Give my your shoulder to cry on when I can't take it anymore.
Make me food that had your love in it.

Just, just be there for me. Please mom and dad.

Was it too much to ask for?

Tears fell on my cold cheeks and all I could do was coo myself, tell myself everything was gonna be alright when I knew it was not.

Finally I got up to open my laptop and do some work.

I was searching for some file when my eyes fell on a folder named "MLR"

Mattheo Lana Riddle? I hadn't seen this folder before.

As anyone would, I opened it curiously only to find stacks of pictures of mom and dad during their years in Hogwarts.

Oh god why was I doing so much emotional torture to myself today.

But maybe this would help me heal.

I opened one pic and then one lead to another and here I had spent an hour just scrolling through the memories they shared.

ℳℒℛ

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓    ♥   ┏━✦❘༺❘✦━━┓