|•°Cactus°•|

A/n: HOW DID I GET 200 READS WITH 2 CHAPTERS ONLY HJSHJSRHJKGTHKKK. THANK YOU SM!!! <333
I have been stating at that gif for too long, it's unhealthy.

TW: smut

Y/n's POV

Mattheo and I have been fighting a lot since his death eaters meeting had started. I just feel like he doesn't spend enough time with me. Today he has no meetings and I exactly know what to do.

We were cuddling on the bed while he talked about how messed up his dad is.
Well no one nose.

"Enough of my talk, tell me what you have been doing in my absence" Mattheo says lying on the bed so that our bodies lied facing each other.

"Well, I have been a good girl for you and stayed away from tom" I said grabbing his shirt up making him sit up.

"So no one touched you? " He said caressing my cheeks in his hand. I sat on his lap with my arms the opposite sides of his neck.

"Yes. Nevertheless I have been dissatisfied with you" His pupil dilated and his jaw clenched. I garb his waist hard as he moves his hand away from my cheeks to my lips.

"Okay, why don't you fix me then? " I look up at him amused.

"Someone is desperate"

My hands slowly moved to his crotch. His eyes widened at my attempt.

"What if I said I was? "

He quickly grabbed my jaw and kissed me roughly making us fall backwards with him on the top. My hands found their way to his brown curls as I tugged harshly onto them. He left out a moan as he left hickeys on my neck. A moan escapes my lips only adding more to his lustfulness. I started to unbutton his shirt as he sucked on my jaw. Soon after we both were left in our undergarments and panting heavily.

"Its been way too long, I need to remind you who you belong to slut"

He said biting on my collarbones.
I had never seen him like this. His eyes were filled with lust and lust only. Usually he would ask me for consent or at least reassure me to make him stop. I guess he was too desperate but so was I.

"Only for you"

I said before pulling him in for a kiss but he broke it, too focused on removing my panty. My hands moved their way to his boxers, but he grabbed my wrist and pushed my hands away.

"Don't fucking move"

He pulled down his boxers only for me to witness his hard dick. He crawled upon me slapping my ass form the side.
"Ouch" I let out a cry as he slapped me once more.

"Shut up slut"

He didn't even let me adjust before rocking into me. I moaned tugging at the bedsheets bellow me. He discovered places and made me moan at the sweet spots I didn't even know I had.

"Fuck"

He bit down on his lower lip feeling my walls tighten around his dick. I closed my eyes overwhelmed by the pain and the pleasure. I slowly buckled my hips to create more pleasure.

"Theo" I moaned holding onto his back in need for a support.

He grabbed my breasts playing with my nipples clearly knowing how sensitive they were and what his touch did to me.
Our moans blended making a symphony of pleasure for both of us only making us crave more, need more.
My hands started to trace his abs making him hiss.

"Good girl"

His words made me feel in heaven and soon a knot formed in my stomach.
I was about to say I was coming before he started to rock into me harder than ever before. I let out a moan holding onto his back as my nails crawled down making him hiss.
As much as I wanted this, I was turned off completed due to the overwhelming pain I felt now. His strokes were too rough for me, everything seemed too much for me to handle.
"Mattheo stop"
He only got more rough making me let out a cry.
"Come on you can do this" His hands met mine as he squeezed them a bit too tightly. I was a panting mess. I couldn't do this anymore.
"I can't"
He grabbed my ass going making his strokes faster than ever before.
"You can"
I closed my eyes tightly trying to calm myself but the pain was too much to bear.
"Cactus" I said quickly.
He stopped immediately pulling out panting all of a sudden.
My eyes started to water as I hugged myself tight. What was wrong with me?

"Shhh don't cry" He said hugging me.

It was strange how comforting it felt when you know you are hugging the person you love {wonder what that feels like :'( }.

Even so I was a crying mess. Idk the bedsheet seemed awfully fascinating.
He softy grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"I am sorry y/n. I need not have been so rough. I should have known it was too much for you. I am such a fucking idiot, why was I so desperate. You deserve the world and I treated you with such..." I made him stop by kissing him softly making all his doubt fade.

The kiss was short but the reassurance, the love and the care it brought was quite contrary.

"You stopped as soon as I said the safe word. That is why we made it, you did what you could do." I said putting a curl behind his ear. He scoffed pulling me into a hug.

"I hurted you, I can not forgive myself"
I kissed his cheek as he slowly smiled.

"Well I do, so shut up and cuddle me" He pulled the white matress just below our shoulders and we cuddled eventually falling asleep.