Transhumanism

The computer games and digital special effects of today's media, as well as all works of art, music, and literature, demonstrate the creative power of human beings. You are a free soul and therefore you must choose carefully what you think. Sometimes it is necessary to deny the evidence of your eyes, ears, and senses. Continue to focus on what is beautiful and good, even while the whole world appears to be falling apart all around you. If you do this, you will find that, eventually, your outer world will match in experience with your inner thoughts and imagination.
               It is so important to realize that Gnosticism is about artificial reality and its collision with the real world. The artificial reality is the world of advertising, political propaganda, the degenerate society of materialism, addiction, and so on. It also includes the growing theory that we are living within a simulation. While it is an interesting concept, whether it is true or not is irrelevant when seeing what it is being used for.
            The simulation theory is a perfect blend of religion, science, and the revamp of New Ageism. It is the perfect belief system for their one-world system. It also falls in line with the ultimate goal of these Archons: to integrate the human mind with the artificial intelligence they have created, known to many as the Transhumanist agenda.
              There are five stages to reach their end goal by 2025, the third stage is about to commence:

1. Get people addicted to the technology they hold ("SMART" phones, video games, even old Tamagotchis and GigaPets).
2. Wearable technology on the body (iWatch, Step counters, pulse readers, "SMART" bracelets).
3. Internal Chipping (Nanotechnology injected by testing, vaccinations, food, water, and air).
4. WiFi all over the planet sent from numerous orbiting satellites from Elon Musk's SpaceX.
5. All remaining humans are chipped, tracked, and monitored, and the mind is digitally connected with AI's Internet of Things, a massive global computer meant to emulate our human collective consciousness.