|🌊| Yoongi PT 1

Start from the beginning

"But-!"

"No. I won't lose my family once again." He placed his hand on her flat stomach and she held his hand there. "I don't wanna lose you or our baby." He whispered and leaned down to kiss her lips. She cupped his cheek and kissed back. His hand gripped her waist making her lean in more for his touch.

He backed her into a wall and whispered. "Jump." She held onto him and jumped. The kiss not breaking. She wrapped her legs around his waist, his hand leaving her waist to hold her thighs. His other hand roamed her body under her shirt. (Y/n) moaned lowly as her body was getting hot.

"Captain! Where are you-OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY!! CONTINUE!! SORRY CAPTAIN!!" Taehyung shouted and ran away, fearing for his life as he walked in on them making out.

(Y/n) giggled and yoongi scowled at the boy. "That little-"

"Stop it. He didn't mean to." (Y/n) kissed his cheek and he sighed.

"How long will it take us to get to Daegu Island?" Yoongi gently put her down and fixed her shirt. "About a month."

"Why Daegu Island?"

"It's my home. I have a house there and a friend who will look after you and the baby." He says. (Y/n) fiddled with the hem of her shirt and bit her lower lip.

"How...how long will the war be?" Yoongi didn't reply and she looked up at him. "I..I don't know."

Her heart was breaking and the fear of losing him was killing her. She had a strange feeling inside of her and her heart was beating fast. She didn't like this feeling one bit. She wished it would go away.

(One month later)

The Bangtan Pirates arrived at Daegu Island. Jin, Hoseok went to get food supplies that will last them until their next stop. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung went to check out the island with Taehyung following leading them as he was also from the island.

Namjoon stayed back at the ship to look after it incase anybody wanted to rob them or something.

Yoongi tugged at (Y/n)'s hand. "Come on. My old house is near by. You'll be staying there." They walked around the village and people greeted them as they knew Yoongi.

(Y/n) was getting tired and he noticed that so he carried her bridal style making her yelp. "We've got alot of walking to do. I live ontop of that hill there." He pointed to a house ontop of a hill that was surrounded by trees.

"That's so far. Won't you get tired?" He shook his head. "Nope. Let's go." Few minutes later, they reached the house and yoongi put (Y/n) down. The male opened the door and stepped inside. (Y/n) expected it to be dirty but it was spotless. Not a spec of dust anywhere!

"Wow! It's so clean!"

He chuckled. "I know right? The women who took me in when I was a child promised to keep the house clean until I return."

Just then, a women who looked to be in her late fifies entered the house. Her eyes widened and gasped when she saw yoongi.

"Yoongi? Is that you?!"

He smiled a gummy smile. "Hi Aunt Mira."

Aunt Mira hugged him tightly and (Y/n) giggled when she saw yoongi stuggling to release himself.

"Oh my god! Last time i saw you was when you was sixteen to head out to sea! You've grown into a fine young man Mr King of the Seven Sea's!" She laughed and her eyes landed on (Y/n)'s figure.

Her eyes widened. "Oh! Who's this? Your fiancé?" She joked and yoongi hummed. He walked to (Y/n) and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Aunt Mira, this is Min (Y/n), my wife."