.5.

Fugge House, Italy

Leonhard Franz Fugge, an elegant man in his late seventies, in the music room, was absorbed in a Mozart classic.

.
.
.

Leonhard Franz Fugge hails from a historically prominent noble family in Europe, well known as international mercantile bankers and venture capitalists.

Founder and Chairman of Golden Lion Cirque, which controlled the European economy and had an upper hand over the economical matters of the other continents as well.

His wife Olivia Fugge passed away giving birth to his dear daughter, Cecilia Rose. Mr. Franz who was too much in love with his wife did not remarry.

Lady Cecilia, born with wealth, beauty, and brains was desired by many suitors. But surprisingly choose to marry a widowed Chinese man of royal lineage. The details of this man are kept secret from the public and the media, keeping the goodwill of both families.

Due to health reasons, lady Cecilia mostly lived in Europe, and spend most of her time in her mother's mansion, Castello di rosa. She was a well-known author, admired for her exemplary literary skills.

Her husband visited her regularly. She gave birth to an adorable boy, Leonhard, named after his Grandfather.

But the happiness didn't last long. During a family vacation in Switzerland, celebrating Leone's seventh birthday, the family of three met with a terrible accident, leaving the young boy as the sole survivor.

.
.
.

Bo Wen entered the music room and politely informed Mr. Franz of the arrival of his grandson, whom he was eagerly waiting for.

"Papa", Leone rushed to the man and knelt in front of the chair hugging him tightly.

The old man didn't reply, pretending to be cross with him.

"Papa, are you still angry with me?... "

Failing to hold his pretense any further, "If only you, my beloved grandson, would stop giving me heart attacks!" 

"I'm sorry!...papa... please forgive me..."

He knew quite well his grandfather cannot resist him pleading with puppy eyes.

 "Stop acting cute young man. You are twenty-one now"

He got up from his chair and hugged his grandson.

"You know that I love you" 

"I love you too, papa" leone chimed.

Mr. Franz, asked Leone to stay back for a couple of days, as he wanted to discusses some imported matters with him. And Leone didn't refuse.

Before leaving, he reminded his grandson, not to skip the upcoming Cirque meeting. He wanted to refute, but seeing his grandpa's countenance, he nodded his head in agreement.

"Leone, you're a bright child, so at times I'm afraid, you are too bright for your own good." He sighed.

Mr. Franz was overprotective of Leone, keeping him within his periphery. Leone is his only grandson and the heir to everything he holds.

Leone seldom visited his father's family in China, but both families maintained a good relationship with each other. Every year Leone was allowed to attend the memorial day in his father's ancestral house.

Leone gestured to Bo Wen in sign language, he responded with the same and hurried behind Mr. Franz, after the secret exchange.

"Clique"