.1.

Sean Zhan is the youngest son of Sir Xiao Shuyao, a renowned businessman of royal lineage.

This Twenty Seven-year-old man was extremely handsome but also infamous for being wild, unruly, and firey.

His father has almost given up on him, and it was very unlikely for his son to get a suitable alliance with any of the well-known families.

How this young man who was once a golden flower, the pride of the family, had turned into a wildflower was a mystery to all.

Sean was never interested in inheriting any of his father's businesses. For the past few years, he just played all day without any care for the world.

On the other side, Sean's two older siblings Jay Cheng and Lucy Li were quite accomplished and well admired. 

He kept himself distanced from everyone in the family. Unless it was absolutely necessary, he hardly spoke to anyone. He was just a madman in the house.

Their mother Catherine Wu, a lovely woman, knew in her heart that something was wrong with her youngest. She felt helpless as Sean didn't open up to her.

She always seemed calm on the outside, but her heart was in anguish. 

Today is one of the happiest occasions for the Xiao's as their precious daughter Lucy is getting married to the Lu family's heir.

All the prestigious families were invited for the solemn occasion of the match made in heaven.

Sean, as usual, was in his own world, drunk as a skunk. 

Lady Lucy was on cloud nine, decked up in glory for her dream come true. Chen Yu Fei, the handsome heir of the royal lineage, was all she wanted.

She was not going to let her brother ruin her most precious day.

Before he could embarrass the family, his older brother Jay pulled him away from the guests and placed one of the guards to watch over him.

But a person was closely watching the guy with gleaming eyes, who was crying silently in his drunken stooper.

The ceremony went well in all its grandeur.

When it was time to go with her husband's family, Lucy searched for her younger brother who was nowhere to be found.

Jay called the guard and the guard informed him that the young master went back home.

Lucy left for her new life with all the hugs and kisses from her family, except her brother Sean.

.

.

.

The man wearing an Armani suit gently held Sean's hand within his own. They were in the man's black Bently and Sean's head was resting comfortably on the man's shoulders.

A faint smile rested on the man's handsome mouth and his diamond-crested earrings gleamed with the passing lights.

Sean Xiao Zhan, I would never let you go again!