Chapter 38: "More Secrets"

Start from the beginning

.

Charlie agreed, "Yes. Jimin needs to do something to release that stress but he needs to forgive her and himself for what happened first. He needs to see that it wasn't his fault or his mother's fault. It was the disease that took her over. A disease that could easily pass on to him but he will need to keep himself positive at all times and when negativity shows it's face, let him do whatever it is to release it." Then Charlie began to snicker and I asked him why he was laughing. He said, "Sex is a great stress reliever. Find out what is his fantasy and let him live it out but you have to prepare yourself for whatever it is..."

.

OH BOY!!! Jimin's sexual fantasies... Honestly I never really asked him. We would just have sex or make love as normal guys would. But to live out a fantasy, I had no clue what he dreamed about in that sense. Supposing he wanted a three-some or an orgy. I couldn't fathom that because with me there was no sharing. No fucking way was I letting some other dude or dudette touch my Jimin. FUCK THAT!!! But if that's what he wanted.......... UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

.

I couldn't think of that right now because we were on our way to see his doctors. Charlie was right. All they did was prescribe drugs for him and gave him the name of a counsellor for him to see. More money, more drugs. Hmm. I wasn't satisfied at all. No wonder Jimin still had this problem. Using drugs would just suppress his pain and not help him to deal with it. I still took the prescriptions and had them filled out when we reached back to our apartment. I called back Dr. Charlie who put me on to someone who had successfully helped many of his clients through their manic depression and other issues related to that. I also began my project of helping Jimin live out his sexual fantasies. Hmmm.... Tell me, how in the hell was I going to start that kind of conversation?

.

Finally I had a plan.

.

It was a Friday evening and we had both come back from work. Jimin was still doing his documentary along with another project. I was in charge of the architect firm along with supervising the project on our home. We were busy but we made sure that when we got home, it would be the two of us cooking, eating and just being with each other.

.

We had just finished eating dinner when I suggested, "Hey baby. Let's watch a movie tonight."

.

Jimin sighed, "You do know what I do for a living, right?"

.

I laughed, "True. You probably have up to your nose in film every day but I was thinking we could watch a classic tonight."

.

"Hmm... I love those oldie films. Which one were you thinking of?"

.

I love my Jiminshi for even though he would be fed-up of reviewing movies and creating them, he was still willing to put them aside to please me. He was already going into the drawer for the bag of microwave popcorn. I went for the bowl.

.

"Hmm I was thinking of an animation, comedy..."

.

"Oh okay. Sounds like a plan. You go choose one and I'll bring the popcorn." I went up behind him and caressed his butt and began to kiss his neck. He whispered to me, "Hmmm... you sure you want to watch a comedy and not something a little more educational, like Science? Forces maybe?" He grinned and I squeezed his bottom. Naughty Jiminshi...

.

I chuckled as I remembered when he said watching porn was like a Science lesson, "Hmm maybe we could make our own later..." and I sucked on the lobe of his ear.