The cops cant get me but stairs can

Comenzar desde el principio

OH! the best way to explain is like this, Y/n has two bodies but in one body. It took me a bit too think of that"

When I looked at him I was disappointed. He looked almost bored. I was confiding in him with a story and he makes that face? See this is why I have fun, kill, fight, drink, whatever, he's just a fucking useless bug anyway.

"..What? Get lost? I'm telling you something Y/n never will and you are practically snoring!"

"No! I'm no, I just don't get it.... you seem so happy all the time, of course bored but happy... how can Y/n be so.... tortured?"

Is he an idiot? "You've been bullied right? Well, think of your bully being some cunt teacher Daniel, do this wrong and you get the..... you get hit, you'd get hit, right?"

He nodded, pushing away the drink I slowly inched toward him "Look, I don't want to hurt you, we can even help you with some things, we have our resources, you need to find someone?we got you, need a truck load of illegal shit? got that too.

Need anything, give us a call, we'll pretty much be your sugar daddy"

"but your a woman, why would you say sugar daddy?"

"Because I'm sexy as fuck in a suit and I have bigger balls than most men, How's that, I can also spill some secrets of Y/n's.... maybe a crush of hers"

"Listen Y/n.... I'll keep you in mind if I need help but I don't want to know any of her secrets, it's kind of unfair that you know them"

"Yeah but me and her are like this" I grinned while twisting my fingers "linked" I mouthed at him.

my head started feeling foggy. She's waking soon.

"Ok, well I gotta go before I go dark. Danny, promise me you won't say a thing to the others at school.... or that creepy black eyed guy that seems real horny for Hellion"

"black eyes... you mean Gun?"

"Yep, be careful around him, in a year he'll be illegal anyways so, bye"

Walked down the street towards Y/ns building was exhausting. I'd rather go find Jay and see his reaction to me pretending to be Y/n but drunk, well when she wakes she will be.

She'd be mad.....

Oh who cares, worst case he doesn't fuck us. I slap myself. Bad me! Not my body! She might enjoy it though... No! That'd be irresponsible to do... even if it is me!

Have some morals! I really dont wanna go home though.... maybe I can just sleep there till Y/n wakes, yeah, that's a better idea.

I walk in his building. Bleh, stairs. I hate stairs more then taxes, and I can avoid taxes, but stair? No, never, stairs have found me more then the government has.

After hiking up the stairs to Jay's floor I knocked. I listened to the rushed shuffling. The door opened revealing Jay wearing only white sweatpants....

....
....

Y/n please forgive me for I am about to be very unholy. I smiled brightly and hugged him.

"Jay" I spoke with warmth .
His face reddened, and his lips were slightly parted, he must have been really surprised. I felt bad, I didn't want to startle him.

He moved his face very close to mine. My head feels foggier, I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble. His lips parted more in shock, he made a drinking motion with his hands and I nodded.

"I didn't dri..nk that much, barely even a glass.... act...bher.. actually... I olny hand 6... 7? glasses when I shopped talking....."

The face he mad showed his frustration,  his nose crinkled a bit, but he still didn't look angry.
He pulled me into the apartment and closed the door. He leaned his back against the door and crossed his arms over his chest. I sighed before falling to the floor...