You break up Part 3

Tyler- Tyler has been obsessed with killing your brother since he killed Ty's mom. And you understand what he is going through but the obsession is getting ridiculous for you and you don't like to see your brother getting hurt so you decided to be upfront with him.

"Ty we need to talk." You say sitting next to him on the couch. He nodded.

"What about?" He asks.

"Your obsession with trying to kill Klaus. I know that you hate him and its unforgivable for what he did but Ty don't you see? The more you obsess I've  this the more we drift apart. It's been months Ty." He was angered by this and stood up.

"No your wrong! I have to do this Y/N. I know he's your brother but he killed my mom! I have to do this." He told you. Yo  sighed and stood up.

"Then I can't be with you then. I'm not going to sit back and watch you go revenge crazy on my brother because in the end Tyler it will  be you who would be dead. Not him." With that you walked away.

Enzo- You and Enzo were fighting.....again. You were fighting about how he spends to much time with Damon then you.

"He's my friend Y/N of course I'm going to hang out with him since its been like 50 years since I last saw him!" Enzo yelled.

"Your always with him Enzo, going off and killing people!" You yelled.

"I spent the last 80 years with you I think I need a break from you." You were fuming at this point.

"Oh yes because we had such great Bonding time while we were those doctors lab rats!" You exclaimed. He glared at you and you glared right back.

"You  know what I'm  done Y/N." And with that he left you crying.