He asks you out/date

He asks you out/o  a date

Stefan- "Hey Y/N can I talk to you?" Stefan asks shyly. You say yes and you walk somewhere else so your alone.

"Um will you go out with me?" He asks slightly blushing. Yo  were shocked. Then you wrapped your arms around Stefan.

"Yes, yes yes!" You say happily. He smiles brightly and hugs you back.

Damon- You were hanging out with Damon at the boarding and quietly just drinking your alcohol.

"You wanna get dinner later at the grill." You look at him who  was sitting right next to you.

"Like a date?" You ask with uncertainty. He shrugs.

"Sure why not?" Then he flashed you his infamous smirk.

Klaus- You just got home from school and walked  into your to see a white box sitting on your bed. There was a note write next to it and you picked  it up and it said,

We are going to dinner tonight at 7. Where this love.

-Klaus

You tore open the box to see a beautiful dress along with shoes in the box and a bracelet.

Elijah- You walked into your house and to the kitchen for food. You walk in and you were surprised at what you saw. There was a big bouquet of roses in a vase with a note next to it and you picked it up.

Will you the lovely Y/N go out with me?

"Yes." You  whispered to yourself.

"That's wonderful." Someone said behind. You turn around to see Elijah standing there smiling. You smiled before running into his arms.

Kol- You walk into the Mikaelson s mansion and instantly run into somebody.

"I'm sorry." You say. You saw Kol smirk at you.

"It's alright darling. But to make it up to me, you, me dinner tonight." Then he walked away.

Tyler- You were sitting with your friends in the stands watching the football game at school. They all of a sudden stopped the game. You and everyone else were confused, that's when everybody from the team ran out to the middle of the field and held up signs with Tyler in front of them with his helmet off holding a single red rose. You covered your mouth and had tears of joy in your eyes. The sign said.

Y/N will yo  go out with me?

Your friends nudged you forward and you ran out to the field. A smile on your face. You smiled  at Tyler and nodded. His smile widened and you both kissed as everybody cheered.

Enzo- You and Enzo were walking side by side in the woods.

"Do you want to go out with me love?" You look at him with a blank expression. His face fell and started walking ahead. You pulled him back and hugged him mumbling a yes in his chest. He hugged you back tightly.