You break up Part 2

Sorry for any spelling mistakes.

Klaus- This past 2 months you barely seen Klaus he is always out and whenever you two do see one another  he is always on his phone talking or texting someone and not once have he said something to you. You tried everything to get his attention but got nothing you felt like he's ignoring you. Today is one of those times he is actually home. So yo  decided to try something else to get his attention, so you stripped  off all of your clothes and put on the sexiest lingerie you have.

You walked out and saw him in sweats and a t shirt sitting up in bed. You smirked. You walked over and straddled his lap. Every time you did this he couldn't resist you. You were surprised when he pushed you off of him.

"Not now love." He said not even looking at you. That's when yo  snapped.

"Not now!? Not now!" You scream before pulling a robe on. "Are you  serious right now Klaus!? It's been 2 fucking months since you actually talked to me and acknowledged I even existed and the first time you  actually noticed me practically throwing myself at you, you say not now? When is it ever going to be now Klaus? God I'm so sick and tired of this, you constantly leaving and ignoring me." You yelled. He was going to protest but you cut him off. "You could of at least asked me how I was doing or something. God I've been a mess the last two months and all I needed for someone there, I needed you." You whispered  the last part wiping away the tears. He stood up in front of you. He looked regretful. "I-I can't do this. Not anymore Klaus, I need someone who  can actually be there for me when I need them." You threw the robe off quickly getting changed and left.

Elijah- "I love you." You whispered to Elijah. He smiled before pecking you on the cheek.

"And I love you." You  smiled as He stood up from the bed and left to get you two blood. Once he left you just laid there in the warmth of the blanket when Elijahs phone made a ding sound telling yo  He had a text.

"Can you get that for me!" You heard Elijah spoke up. So you picked up the phone to see a text from a girl named Hayley. You looked at the text and froze.

'I had a great time last night. Maybe we should go for a round two? ;)'

You clenched the phone breaking it to pieces throwing the blanket off and stood up as Elijah walks  in with two glasses of blood. He noticed your angry and saw his phone in pieces.

"What happened?" He asked in concern. Yo  avoided his question and asked.

"Who's Hayley?" You snapped. He looked shocked at first before composing himself and said.

"Do not worry she is just a friend." He said calmly. You raised an eyebrow.

"Mhm." You said crossing arms. "So it's nothing when she said and I quote 'I had a great time last night.Maybe we should go for round two? ;)' " He stayed silent looking ashamed. You shook your head. "We are over Elijah. Why don't you go back to your slut Hayley, I'll be at my brothers."

Kol- You stomped your way up  to you and Kol' s room at the Mikaleson mansion. You saw Kol laying there. You  walked up to him and slapped him across the face. He looked confused and slightly angered. He stood up facing you.

"What was that for?" He asks  mocking hurt, which made you  slap him again. "Bloody hell what did I do?" He asked.

"You compelled Damon to go after Jeremy!" You yelled. "Have yo  forgotten that Jeremy is my brother? One of my only living family members!?" He looked down guilty.

"Sorry." He mumbled. But you know he wasn't  serious.

"I can't  do this Kol, you went after my family and that's going to far." You turned and started walking away. Kol grabbed your arm pulling you to him. He let go of you and grabbed his head dropping to his knees in pain and you took that chance and ran.