He meets your siblings

Okay so for this one you are NOT going to be related to anyone from TVD.

Stefan- "Stefan my brothers are coming by in an hour is that okay with you?" You ask him. He nods.

"Yea sure." You smile and jump in to his arms an  pecked him o  the cheek.

"That's great oh and no matter what make sure they don't find out your a vampire because they will  kill me." You say shivering at the thought of your brothers killing your amazing boyfriend. He nods.

"What do you mean they'll kill you?" You sigh.

"Well because-" the door bell just rang interrupting you. You ran to the door opening it to see your two big brothers Sam and Dean Winchester. "Sammy! Dean!" You squeal hugging them both. They laughed at you. Sam hugged you back but Dean didn't claiming it was a chick flik moment. You  rolled your eyes at Dean inviting them in and leading them to the parlor room. Your brothers looked amazed at the place. Sitting down was Stefan and stood up standing next to you.

"Moose, squirrel this is my boyfriend, Stefan Salvatore." You say grinning. Your brothers hate they're nickname because that's what your best friend Crowley calls them. But they shook hands and such.

Damon- Ding! DONG! The door bell rang. You ran to it opening it and engulfed the person with a hug. They laughed at you and you hugged your friends who were with him.

"Come in guys." You say walking inside which they follow. You walked to the library where you found Damon drinking as usual.

"Damon this is my brother Harry Potter and my friends Hermione Granger and RonWeasly." Damon and your brother shook hands and almost instantly your brother didn't like him but tried to tolerate him for you.

Klaus- You were reading a book when yo  heard a flap of wings. You looked up to see your older brother Lucifer.

"Luci!" You yelled running into his arms hugging him. "What are you doing here?" I ask him. He shrugs

"I'd thought I would pop in for a surprise and meet your mutt, I mean boyfriend." He said with a smirk and just in time Klaus walks in and looks confused at Luci then at you.

"Who are you?" Klaus asks in his usual demanding voice. You grew nervous hoping Luci won't do anything. Lucifer glares at your boyfriend which Klaus returned. Before anyone can react you spoke up. You cleared your throat so the attention was on you.

"Klaus this is my brother Lucifer." Klaus froze and looked at you to your brother who stood there with his arms crossed. You can tell Klaus was slightly frightened of your brother and your brother knows to and he did one of his crazy evil laugh.

Elijah- "My sister will be here after a pack meeting." You told Elijah as you set the table up for a dinner for three.

"Very well." Elijah spoke and after a while the door bell rang and Elijah answered it.

"Hello you must be Y/N sister Lydia Martin I've heard so much about you." Elijah said placing a kiss on her knuckles. You laughed at Lydias face. She was certainly impressed.

Kol-  "You were adopted correct?" Your cocky boyfriend ask s. You nod. The door bel  rang and a smile sprung to your face. You skipped to the door and opened it and hugged your brother which he returned. You broke apart and Kol came behind you hugging you from behind and kissed your cheek. Your brother dramatically groaned and rolled his eyes.

"If your going to do that get a room." He says shaking his head. You  chuckle.

"Kol this is my brother-" You were cut off my your bro.

"Tony Stark genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." You roll your eyes at your brother. Kol chuckled before he introduces himself.

"Kol Mikaelson pleasure." He puts his hand out for Tony to shake which he does and says.

"And an accent too great." Tony exclaimed. "You know what yo  two should join Pepper and I for lunch tomorrow in Monte Carlo." Before you said anything Kol responded with.

"Excellent."

Tyler- "Ty this is my sister Emma Swan and her boyfriend Killian Jones."

"Hey." Your boyfriend said. They said hi. After that slightly awkward greeting you all went to the grill and had lunch while you sister learned more about your boyfriend and you two caught up about your "hometown" Storybrooke.

Enzo- "Enzo this is Nadia Petrova my-" Enzo cut you off.

"Sister. Yes I know."

"It's nice to finally meet you." Your sister Nadia said to Enzo.

"You too sweetheart." He said sarcastically and you crossed your arms giving him the look and he caved. "It's nice meeting you too Nadia." Enzo  said a lot nicer then before and you smiled pleased.