You break up Part 1

Stefan- You walked out of the grill and almost instantly heard screaming. You ran to the side of the building to see a vampire killing a girl and it wasn't any vampire it was your animal blood drinking boyfriend Stefan Salvatore. A part of you regretted coming.

"Stefan let go of her!" You screamed at him. He quickly tore away from her, her body dropping to the ground with a thud. You looked at him with horror. His face changed back to normal but the blood remained on his face and hands. He looked like he was in a frenzy then it vanished and your sweet loving boyfriend was back. He looked at you and to the body dropping to his knees.

"Stefan." You whisper taking a few steps forward and accidentally falling cutting your Palm open. You gasp at the pain, and Stefans head snapped to your hand, his face changing. "Stefan? Stefan breathe, it's going to be okay." You say your voice in a whisper.

I'm sorry. I-I can't." Then his face changed and he sunk his fangs into your neck. You struggled in his grip and passed out.

-

You wake up at the boarding house on Stefan' s bed. You found Stefan sitting on the edge of the bed, his head down in his hands. You quickly get off the bed and walked  to the door when you felt Stefan grab your arm.

"Y/N I'm so so sorry. I swear I never meant to....I lost control again. I'm sorry for hurting you." Stefan said with tears going down his face. You were crying too. You pulled  your arm away from his and shook your head.

"I can't. I can't do this Stefan. I'm scared. I thought I could handle this supernatural stuff and be with you but I-" Your voice cracked. "I can't  do this Stefan. Not now. I just-" Stefan cut you off.

"I understand. It's not safe for you with me like this again. But I swear Y/N I will fix this." Then you left.

Damon- You open the door and instantly you hear a crashing sound from upstairs. Living in a town with the supernatural roaming around you learned to be cautious. You grabbed the stake you always have with you and quietly walked upstairs. Once you were upstairs you heard a bang along with a moan. You froze to the spot when you realize the noise was coming from Damon's room. You slightly lowered the stake and walked to you and Damon's room. You heard the moans louder this time and opened the door to see Damon and Elena making out and saw some broken furniture. You gasp which caused them to break apart. Elena sped out of the room leaving you and Damon alone. 'That bitch is lucky she ran' you thought to yourself.

"Y/n I'm so-" Damon started saying but you cut him off.

"Save it you dick!" You yelled turning around and ran down the stairs to be met by Damon at the bottom.

"Y/N list-" You cut him off again by slapping him across the face as hard as you could. His head snapping to the side.

"How could you!" You yelled tears streaming down your face. Damon wiped them away with his thumb before engulfing you into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He kept whispering to you. You push him away gently.

"I knew. I knew you felt something for her but I didn't want to believe it. God I'm such an idiot." You say turning away from him with your hands behind your head.

"No your not the idiot here I am. Elena kissed me and I pushed away but then things started to get heated." He explains to you.

"We're over Damon. I-I can't forgive you Damon, what you did was...I just can't." And with that you left leaving Damon with tears down his face. The last thing you heard before leaving was the sound of things breaking inside.