Theyre favorite Supernatural/ Teen wolf character

Stefan- His favourite SPN character is Sam Winchester because he likes how he's not afraid to show his emotions and express his opinion about something but sometimes he feels bad for him.

His favourite TW character is Lydia Martin because he thinks she's beautiful but not as beautiful as you and loves her character development throughout the show.

Damon- Dean Winchester because he loves how he can pretty much get any girl he wants and how cocky be is sometimes and how he cracks joke at the most inappropriate times. You say they can be twins sometimes by the way he acts.

Peter Hale because he just thinks his character his cool.

Klaus- Crowley because he likes how sassy he is and he doesn't really care about anyone and how he's the King of Hell.

Allison Argent because he thinks her character is a strong person and how she stayed strong through everything she's been through and he was sad when she died.

Elijah- Michael because even though he agrees with you that he is an ass but he likes how Michael tries to do the right thing even if it's having to fight his brother.

Scott McCall because he loves how Scott will do anything to keep everyone safe from harm and how much of a leader he is.

Kol- Gabriel because he loves how funny he is and how he plays jokes and tricks on the Winchesters.

Stiles because of how funny and weird he is.

Tyler- Castiel because he finds him an interesting character and at times finds it funny how sometimes on how confused he gets. But at the same time he doesn't like him because how you fangirl over him.

Coach Finlock (I think that's his name) because he thinks it's funny when he yells at the Scott etc and when he makes comments and stuff and how he can be an add but it's funny

Enzo- Lucifer because of how sassy he is and thinks he's badass when he took on the "God's" and killed them all.

The twins Ethan and Aidan because he likes how they are able to combine they're bodies when they are werewolves to make them bigger and stronger.