"Alright, do as you please." Was all he said before he ended up leaving the office.

¥¥

D E L I L A H

D E L I L A H

As I was pouring a glass for the guy in front of me some of the men sitting at the booths started to whistle loudly. When I looked over I saw both Orabella and Monica walking in.

When they spotted me I couldn't help but smile when they rushed towards me.

"Delilah I missed you bitch!" Monica exclaimed, Bella agreeing.

"I've missed you guys too... it's been so lonely without the two of you here." I told them.

A small sigh came from Orabella, "I know, your cousin has been keeping me off of the damn schedule. But fuck him! I'm back in business." She spoke out loudly, many of the guys cheering.

Monica rolled her eyes playfully, "She doesn't want to admit it but her and Cole have been at it recently-" She began before Orabella smacked her arm.

"Let's talk about you and Lukas!" She spoke out, shutting Monica up.

I eyed her playfully when she started to put her head down, "Ahh so you and Lukas got something going on?" I asked, noticing the small smile on her face.

"I guess you can say that-"

"Girl shut the hell up! They're literally dating." Orabella stated, cutting her friend off.

After a few moments someone cleared their throat, the three of us looking to see both Faith and her father.

"Well, who is this? I don't remember hearing that there was a new stripper in town." Her father spoke out. What a disgusting man.

"It's nice meeting you, I'm Babydoll. I've been here for about a few months." Orabella spoke out with a tight smile on her face.

"Babydoll? Never heard of you. I'm surprised Faith didn't mention you to me." He spoke out, eyeing her from head to toe.

This guy had a death wish.

"How'd you know she's a stripper?" Monica asked. I was kind of wondering the same thing since she was wearing her normal clothes.

"From all the whistles and cheers going on." Was he response.

A small laugh escaped from Faith, "I never mentioned her because I thought Cole finally saw how worthless she was... what are you doing here anyway?"

Orabella laughed in response before walking over to Faith, "Oh nothing... I just decided that I would come back since so many people have missed watching an actual show.

I also needed to ask Cole if he still had my favorite bra from the other night. I was in such a rush I think I may have left it by mistake." She spoke out sweetly before patting Faith's shoulder.