'Is there a problem?' Mani said to them and they turned away. 'Thought so'

'Leave it girl, trash like that ain't worth it' I said and Mani nodded. Brittany must've heard cause she started mugging me again, so I put my middle finger up at her.

'If you gon do sum, then do it. If not, then stop staring at me, your face is putting me off my feed' I said and took a bite of my bang bang shrimp.

'You can't be talking when you have rolls' she said and Mani turned back.

'Girl bye. And my nigga loves them. Your slim physique still wasn't enough to keep him. So what next?' I said to her and she got up. 'Finally, I been waiting on you to swing on me. Imma beat your ass' I said getting up and Mani got up with me.

'Come on bitch' Mani said and swung on Brittany's friend.

Brittany thought she could run up on me, but I put that bitch down. I was tired of her disrespecting me. I pushed her to ground, and started beating her in her head.

'Keep fucking trying me, weak ass bitch' I shouted and Brittany tried kicking me but she wasn't in a good enough position.

'Someone call the police' one of the customers said and the manager of the store was already on the phone with the police.

'Don't worry, we're leaving' I said and dragged Mani away.

'No let me get her' Brittany shouted, as she was being held back by the security guard.

'Yeah you wasn't saying that when I was beating that ass. Keep talking, you gon get yours' I said to her and me and Mani finally left and drove away.

'You fucked her up sis, as you should' Mani said and we looked at each other and bussed out laughing.

'So did you' I said and we continued laughing.

'Weak ass bitch almost bussed my lip. Stupid bitch' I said shaking my head and Mani inspected her face in the mirror.

'Not even a scratch' Mani said and I high fived her.

'You gon tell Mar?' She asked me and I shrugged.

'I don't know'

MAR'S POV - at the trap

'Bro come look at this' Po said laughing and he handed me his phone. 'That thick girl got hands on her' he said and I started watching the video.

It was a video of 4 girls fighting. I noticed the hair, and then I saw that it was Cela and Brittany fighting again.

'Damn' I said shaking my head.

'Ain't that Brittany?' Po asked me and I nodded. 'Who she fighting?'

'It's complicated bro' I said to him and then David walked in.

'What y'all niggas in here watching?' David said dapping me and Po up and sitting down.

'Look at Brittany getting her ass beat' Po said laughing and passing David the phone.

'Bro leave her, you know she can't fight' David said laughing and Po shrugged.

'I don't care I hate that bitch. Always killing my high' he said and we all started laughing.

'Wait ain't that Cela?' David said getting up and staring at me. I ran a hand down my face and Po just stood there, dumbfounded.

'Who Cela?' Po said and David left the trap completely. I'm guessing he was going home.

I was wondering why Cela ain't tell me, so I was gon test her to see if she was gon lie to me.

Imma be at your place to pick you up in 20 minutes I texted her and put my phone in my pocket.

'Imma see you later bro. I got some shit to handle' I said, dapping him up and leaving the trap completely.

CELA'S POV - at home

'Oh you're alive, thank God' my mom said pulling me into a hug.

'Yeah mama. I stayed over at Marcel's and lost track of time. I'm sorry' I said and she shook her head.

'It's alright baby, I'm just glad your okay. What happened to your lip? It's all scratched' she said rubbing her thumb over it.

'Nothing mama' I said. I couldn't even think of a lie to be honest with you.

I'm outside Mar texted me.

'Mama I'm going out. I need to do a few things. Do you need anything?' I asked her and she shook her head.

'No. Just make sure if you're staying out, that you call me' she said and I nodded. I kissed her on the cheek.

'I love you mommy' I said and then David came through the door. I hadn't seen him in weeks, especially since he called me a whore.

'Where you think you're going?' He questioned me and I ignored him, walking toward the door.

'Bye mama, bye Mani. I love You' I shouted and left outta the house.

I was not talking to David, and I hated how he always tried to police me. You are not my father nor do you pay any of my bills.

I got into Mar's car and he just stared at me blankly. Weird.

'You okay baby?' I asked him and he nodded.

'What happened to your lip?' He asked me and I just told him the truth. I mean I don't wanna keep anything from him, but I know he doesn't want me or like me fighting, but this is his fault.

I explained to him what happened and he shook his head.

'I been meaning to sort that out but I been busy. You was fucking her up though' he said and I was confused.

'How, what, when, what?' I spluttered out and he laughed.

'Yeah you on video ma, look' he said pulling out his phone and showing me the video that was sent to him.

I laughed and hid my face in my hands. 'Damn' I thought.

'I'm glad you didn't keep this from me' he said.

'I wouldn't have anyway, I never wanna lie to you' I said to him truthfully.

'I love you ma' he said and kissed my scratched lip.

'Ouch baby. I love you too' I said back to him and toyed with his hair.

'I need to go handle sum, you wanna come with me or stay in the house?' He asked me and I thought about it for a second.

'Imma stay in the house' I said and he nodded, pulling away from my house, in the direction to his house.

I wonder what he needs to sort out I thought.