Why does he still have so much control over me? Why did I tell Kayson to stay home? Why can't I handle this the way I want?

"You know..Your outfit is awfully close to the one you wore to my house that last time." His voice gets closer and closer by the second until he's finally right in my ear. I look down at my grey hoodie and sweats and let a tear slip down my face. "Your little boyfriend isn't here to help you this time, Vee." His hand reaches for my wrist and I flinch under contact and try to pull away. His other hand moves up to my neck and squeezes from behind me. I'm frozen in place, no matter how hard he squeezes my neck. I can't move. I wince in pain at the force he has on me, I wish I could take this into my own hands like I always said I would. I wanna curl up into a ball and cry though. I want to be in Kayson's arms. I want to die at this reminder.. "It'd be easy to take you in my car, do whatever I want with you. Kill you, afterwards." He laughs under his breath and moves his other hand to my waist. No. No. No. No.

"I think the fuck not, you wack ass little perv." I feel someone rip him away from me and finally let out my breath. I'm tempted to just up and leave right now, but I want to see who I need to thank. I turn around to see what's happening and see Xander throwing punches into the face of Jeremiah. My eyes go wide before I pull out my phone to call Kayson. I normally would handle shit on my own. But I'm shaking so bad, I don't think I could drive home if I wanted to.

"Come here. Now." I start to cry, hearing Kayson's quick movements on the other side of the phone. "What the fuck happened?" I hear his car start from the other side of the phone. "Just hurry up, please." I start to cry harder, still looking over at Xander and Jeremiah fighting. "Stay on the phone with me." I nod and put my phone in my pocket before running over to Xander. "Xander! Stop. Come here please." I wipe my tears from my face, seeing Jeremiah's eyes on me every time Xander punches him. "What the fuck did you think would happen? You thought you'd get away with it, is that it? Fuck that. You won't walk out of here alive you little asswipe." Xander stands up with Jeremiah's neck in his hands as he gets in his face.

"Xander! Who the fuck is that!?" Kayson's voice comes from behind me. I turn quickly and start to panic, coming to full reality of the situation. Kayson's arms go around me in one quick movement before he realizes who it is. "Oh this motherfucker." He says under his breath as he sprints to Jeremiah, snatching him from Xander. "You're dead, bitch!" I take the time to look down at my outfit so I know never to wear it again. Just a grey hoodie with a leather jacket over it. Black sweats and Nike blazers. Fuck my life.

"Come here, D." Xander says to me as he wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. Immediately making me breathe a little better. Kayson's voice is heard yelling at Jeremiah, but not louder than my own heartbeat in my ears. "Thank you, Xander." I cry out into his chest. Trying not to fall apart in the arms of my brother. "Don't thank me. We'd do anything to protect you and Willow."

"I told your bitch ass to stay the fuck away from her." Kayson is steady whooping on Jeremiah. I don't even know if he's alive between both Xander and Kayson. I could care less. He was warned. More than once. "Go get in the car. I'll get your psychopath." Xander let's out a little laugh, trying to cheer me up. I give a fake smile and start walking. I start to get dizzy, lightheaded, nauseous, and my whole body starts to get shaky and weak. "Fuck. Look at her, Kayson. STOP!" I hear Xander yell at Kayson. Trying to get him off of Jeremiah. I turn around to face the boys when Kayson's eyes meet mine. His eyes immediately widen when he sees me, he drops Jeremiah on his head and begins running to me.

"Shit. I'm sorry. Are you you having a panic attack? What do I do? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I need to calm down before I can help you." He picks me up slowly and takes me to the hood of his car. Xander is heard threatening Jeremiah in the distance, making me want to cry even more. Kayson takes a few deep breaths for himself before looking down at me. He lays me down as I cry and struggle to breathe. "Shhh. Davina. Look at me. Please." His hands cup my face gently, his warm breath floating above my lips. I feel him start to blow air onto my face before letting me know it's still just him and I.

A switch gets flipped in me, and now I'm more pissed off than anything. My breathing is still rapid but my tears are dried. "Kill him, Kayson." I let out before trying to get up and run over to him. "I don't think so, D." Kayson says under his breath, holding me couch against his body. I grunt in frustration, trying to escape him. "Calm down, love. I have an idea." He whispers to me, still trying to calm me down. He eventually lifts my head up, looking into my eyes. "Just get in the damn car, or I end his life before you get the chance." He spits out, getting angrier and angrier by the second. We can hear Jeremiah spit out threats and fucked up words, which I think is what just pissed both of us off even more. "Fine. Let me go so I can get in the car."
                   - — - — - — - — - — - — -
Kayson's pov

She's like a goddamn dog. I let her go. She said she would get into the car. But when I let her go.. she ran to where Jeremiah and Xander are. "You stupid ass fucking bitch. I'm gonna fucking kill you." I hear her scream out as she sprints to him. "FUCK! Get her Xander!" I warn, but it's too late. She just jumps on him like a damn spider monkey. Jeremiah's weak right now, so it isn't her that I'm worried about. It's what she could do that I'm worried about. She's manic, and with one little flip, she won't stop once she starts. Xander looks at her beating on Jeremiah like a proud older brother. I walk over next to him and watch her like a proud boyfriend.

She sends one more punch to his mouth, the ring I bought her cutting him up. Before walking away, she gets up and starts to stomp on his dick, stomach, throat. Anything and everything. "Learn what goddamn boundaries are before you walk up to me again with some stupid shit. Bitch." She walks up to Xander and I, giving Xander a hug and giving me a kiss. She walks away with clenched fists and bloody knuckles. All I do is look up from the floor to Xander. "She's a goddamn badass." He says impressed. "No. She's fucking psychotic." I say before giving him a fist bump and a thankyou. As I start to walk away, I get a phone call from an unknown number.

I get in my car quickly before I answer the phone call. "This is important. You and my niece need to be here by November 17th. December is still on. But I need you guys sooner. Bring your people." And with that the phone hangs up, leaving me confused and annoyed, on top of already being pissed off.
                   - — - — - — - — - — - — -

Chapter 22 !

Lmaooo I hope this made you happy enough to forgive me. I haven't posted a chapter in a little bit. My excuse is that I've had a hectic schedule. Sorry🤍

Let me know how this one is, I had second guesses at first. I think I like it now. Davina's a BADASS.💪🏻💅🏼

Anywayyyy, vote, comment, and communicate 🤙🏼

Comment a 🍒 if you even read this part❤️❤️

See y'all soon with part 23🫶🏻