"Ivy! Wait. Baby, please." he called to me making my heart shatter. Why did he have to cheat on me? So many questions ruled my brain. I was battling so much mentally that I didn't even realize myself beating on Hendrix's chest, crying hysterically.

"You're the reason i'm not happy! You're the reason I cannot move on! You're the reason." I yelled to him as he tried to get ahold of my hands to stop me from hitting on him. I was blacked out. I didn't feel anything but rage and sadness. How could this man do this to me? Now, I wasn't sure if Rowland was true because a relationship I was in previously was all a lie. Hendrix had said similar things to me during our relationship. How could I move forward and know Rowland's feelings were real? I couldn't jeaopardize my heart yet again especially since I wasn't over Hendrix.

"Ivy, stop!" he roared finally grabbing my hands. I felt defeated, hot tears running down my face. My cheeks were a bright carmine. My body temprature was past it's normal and my eyes were swollen and puffy. I looked a wreck. I fell into Hendrix's chest, continuing my cries. He just held me. But I didn't feel safe. I didn't feel love.

"Come inside Ivy. Let's talk.. please." he pleaded. I only pushed him off of me forcefully and walked around him. I knew my way to his apartment so I didn't need him to lead the way for me. Once there, I could see he used a shoe to keep the door open for when he was to return. Kicking the shoe out of the way, I invited myself in with him not too far behind me. I could hear the door close and the locks turn. I stood in the foyer, just looking down at my vintage Dior pumps. I sniffled a bit, not wanting my nose to leak from all the crying I had done. I was beginning to calm down on my own.

"Do you want any water or anyth-" I cut him off quick. "No. I came here for a reason. One reason." I admitted, turning towards him. He only nodded, confusion plastered on his face once again. I could just slap him but I didn't.

"I want to know why.." I asked finally looking up at him. Our eyes locked onto one another's.

"What are you talk-" I cut him off once again.

"Don't play dumb with me bitch." I said with hostilility in my tone. His brow raised as he looked at me as if I had lost my mind. Maybe I did..

"Who are you talking to?" he asked with attitude in his tone. I chuckled bitterly shaking my head at him. "You. Better yet, I want to know. Did you ever really love me? Did you ever mean it when you said you would marry me? That we would start a family? Or is that your pillow talk routine? you know since you like to cheat and shit." I replied with my arms folded. Inside was a spark. I loved this. I needed this whole interrogation. I felt in control.

Hendrix only sighed as he held the bridge of his nose. He ran his hand down his face prior to looking up at the ceiling. I never took my eyes off of him. His dark brown orbs finally landed back on mine. He gave me full eye contact, not breaking it in the short silence we endured.

"I meant every word." he admitted. I rose my eyebrow as I began to laugh amusingly. I didn't know if it were truth or just another lie to get me to leave.

"Are you lying?" i questioned tilting my head.

"I'm not!" he slightly raised his tone. " What I did was a mistake I can't take back but Ivy, you're no saint-"

"Don't flip this shit on me Hendrix! I never was unfaithful! I never lied! I was always there for you. I fucking did so much for you. I'm the reason you're a Stock Broker of that firm on Wall Street or did you forget? The reason you can afford this Penthouse!" I said pointing around. "ME! I PUT YOUR NAME OUT THERE!" I rose my foot stomping my Dior pump onto the floor. He stayed quiet.

"You're quiet? I want to know-"

"Because I'm not in love with you anymore! I care about you but it's not the same!" he roared. I was taking aback by his words. I stood there shocked but most importantly, heart-broken. My spirit was crushed, my confidence had suddenly left. I no longer felt in control. My eyes began to well up with tears. I couldn't help them as they shed. Before me was a man I just knew was my forever, finally admitting he didn't love me as he once did. My body was hot and I felt as if I were about to faint.