19 Finally Bondita bursted out and revealed everything

Start from the beginning

Despite of how much he is trying hard to control his impulsive behaviour it's really becoming hard to him and moreover her cold shoulder is really irritating him a lot and making him lose control on himself.

Bondita is replying Ramani: Dadi I didn't expect that he will come back. I only told he loves our country and works for change in society. And remaining you assumed and I thought it's better to keep quiet because no one will ask more questions about my patibabu

Ramani : You don't know about your husband. This is not good.

Bondita told sarcastically looking at him as if mocking him: All the time I thought I know him but he only proved me that I know nothing about him.

Anirudh felt guilty inside and bent his head. She was never angry on him for this long time. He observed that she is frowning may be because of discomfort also.

Anirudh: Dadi sorry I can call you dadi right . Like Bondita used to call you

Ramani told with embarrassment: Malik I am a servant and you look like you are from a rich family guy

Anirudh: please dadi. Please treat me like one among you. If you don't mind can you please show us the hut because she is suffering with pain all the time.

Ramani: Haayee! What a love between you both !? (Bondita in mind: No Bondita don't come into anyone's words. There is no thing called love and love is a bad thing ...only hate ..hate..him Ramani is telling) Oh sure beta please come. And shown their hut and asked them to rest.

Murli told that he is going to night duty and about to leave And thought of something came back and asked : Anirudh babu! You should also go back. Else what will you answer Damini Malkin? I am so worried about these lies and what if she gets angry and take away my and my mother's job. (Pressing his palms in worry tone)

Anirudh asked Ramani dadi to give message to principal sir bungalow that he is out of station for few days. But Bondita asked him to stop and told Ramani that : Damini Malkin may doubt him. (To Anirudh she said) Please go. Pari will be there for me to help. Here I am aware of this area women I will ask their help

Some women grabbed Ramani shoulder and whispered that: Bondita is too much angry on her husband. If this goes on the distance between them increases and he (Anirudh) may go away. So you take your pari and go to Damini Malkin bungalow and stay there in night time. They will patch up at night and love will blossom.

Ramani agreed and told that she will go with pari and stay at Damini Malkin bungalow.

Bondita asked worriedly : Dadi I need pari help.

Ramani signaled pari who came and told Bondita that dadi is also aged who can't lift badi Malkin all alone so her help is also needed .

(Author's explanation:Pari is 1-2 years elder than Bondita and eligible age to get married. She understood why her dadi is taking her and agreed.)

Bondita told worriedly : Pari I don't have any saree to change . This periods came all of a sudden

Anirudh is feeling insulted and possessive that despite of discussing her problems with him Bondita is relying on everyone in this world. Everyone have became dear ones to her - Especially her class boys who are youngsters , Murli kaka , Ramani dadi, her granddaughter pari and these area women. Everyone are close to her and he only had remained as her biggest enemy. Not even telling her problems to him and this is suffocating him very badly. He clenched his fists in anger.

Pari came and shown the trunk and told that there are her sarees and old clothes she can use it.

Other neighbouring ladies told that they will send food to both of them and left from there blushing.