𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡

Fifty-Fourth
:Chapter Fifty-Four:

"I'm all for you pursuing a relationship with Jeongguk but chasing him down during practice isn't exactly what I was going with." Hoseok said to his captain as the said boy did jumping jacks.

Coach had told Hoseok to make sure Taehyung did a hundred and fifty jumping jacks as punishment for running off. He said it thirty jumping jacks for every minute Taehyung spent away from the team during practice.

Something like that anyway.

"What did he even say to you? You don't exactly seem too happy, especially with how off your pitches—"

"Shut up . . . Seok." Taehyung breathlessly told. For being an athlete, he wasn't the most in shape boy. That and after doing mild conditioning following an already pretty heavy practice.

Hoseok shrugged. "I'm just saying, you came back pretty salty."

"Because," Taehyung grabbed his water bottle once finally finished, taking a huge gulp before shaking his head, brows forever narrowed. "He's confusing."

"How so?" Hoseok questioned.

"Do you always ask so many questions? He just is, 'kay? Doesn't know how to make up his mind." Taehyung got out the moment he caught his breath, his heart still beating pretty fast.

The older of the two frowned, tilting his head ever so slightly. He was silently asking Taehyung to elaborate on whatever it was he was talking about.

This didn't go unnoticed.

"He keeps saying he wants to talk about it later and just pushing it away. Dude also said how he just felt some type of way about it all." Taehyung repeated what he was told earlier.

"I mean, I do think you guys need more time. You both were pretty heated—" Taehyung cut him off again. He really wasn't in the mood to hear a third party opinion.

"I didn't ask, Seok, therefore I don't care." He sourly told. Taehyung began to grab his belongings, just ready to go home at this point.

"You ever think you might be the problem?" Hoseok squinted, swinging his bag over his shoulder as he walked past his best friend.

"What does that mean?" Taehyung scoffed.

"It means that you should really learn to reconsider yourself here and there. You just come off like a dick sometimes." Hoseok said without looking back, proceeding forward.

The pitcher huffed and rolled his eyes. "Come on, I don't need this shit right now."

Hoseok looked back, continuing ahead. "I didn't ask, therefore I don't care." He only repeated what Taehyung said to him earlier. "Just go home and sleep on everything, seriously." And then he looked away.

Taehyung caught himself staring at his friend's backside, feeling rage just build in his chest. It really felt like he was being tested today. Not even his own best friend wanted to stay by his side.

Maybe he was the problem but that didn't even sound right.

The boy huffed, shaking his head to himself before he retrieved his own belongings. He was going to do what everyone wanted and just sleep on it. Maybe he seriously needed space.

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 {𝐭.𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें