𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡

Thirty-Fourth
:Chapter Thirty-Four:

     Taehyung held Jihyun's hand, walking down the sidewalk. They were on their way to Newbie's house together. It was the day of Taehyung's tea party with the aforementioned's younger brother.

Jihyun wasn't going in, hell no, it wasn't in her right and she wasn't invited. She just wanted to keep her boyfriend company while he made a nice little walk to the boy's house.

     "So, let me just make sure I have everything in order." Jihyun started.

"Mhmm, yeah, keep going." Taehyung nodded, swinging their arms back and forth, eyes focused ahead of them,

"You 'hate' this boy but you're on your way to his house to . . . Have a 'play date'?" Frowned the slightly older teen, looking up at her boyfriend who kept his eyes forward.

He shook his head. "No, you got it all wrong, sweetheart," said Taehyung. "I'm not having a date with him, I'm having a date with his little brother." He cleared. "I met the kid at the store and now he has, like, separation issues or something, just can't get enough of me."

Jihyun rolled his eyes but playfully, hitting her boyfriend's bicep with her free hand. "Yeah, well, if the kiddo's older brother has any issues, tell him my warning still stands. I played soccer when I was younger, I'll kick in his kneecaps."

Taehyung laughed at the remark, smile growing wide at her silly comment. She was so cute and protective.

     Soon, the duo arrived in front of Jeongguk's door, still holding each other's hand. Their conversation cut short as Taehyung brought his fist up to knock on the wooden door.

It wasn't much later that Jeongguk was able to be heard walking to the door, pulling it open. He was confused on seeing the girl beside Taehyung, deciding he would instantly make a fuss about it.

     "Why is she here? I never invited her." Jeongguk commented, leaning on the doorframe, a skeptical look playing his handsome features.

"Calm it, clown ass, she's just walking me here." Taehyung responded, shaking his head. This was already off to a horrific start.

"Aw, you need someone to walk you places? What? You afraid the big bad Boogie Man is going to get you?" Jeongguk pushed his bottom lip out, teasing Taehyung.

He definitely was back on his bullshit, not holding back from his antics.

"No, dumbass," Taehyung scoffed. "You make this really unbearable, I almost don't want to see the brat."

Jeongguk was taken aback, cocking a brow. He looked over at Jihyun, directing his next comment to her. "Watch your man,"

"You should watch your mouth." Jihyun replied quickly, Taehyung proudly smiling at her comment. Before he could say anything, she pulled him close and kissed his cheek. "Have fun, I'm not going to sit here and entertain him." Jihyun said, bidding her boyfriend a goodbye and then soon taking her leave.

Jeongguk sat there with disgust, face showing it all. "At this point, go back home."

Taehyung shook his head and pushed past Jeongguk, entering the house without being allowed but he didn't care. "Now, where is he?" He heard the door close behind him by Jeon.