Library

This is a cute Kai x Reader just because. ;)

You are nervous. Today, you are meeting your old friend Kai who just happens to be the emperor of the Eastern Commonwealth. He has girls swooning over him every second and he still has time to see you. Being from a different country, it is hard to see him but you two make time often enough. It's just, this time you are meeting, you are no longer kids, and he is kind of hot. You flip back your (h/c) hair and walk determinedly to the palace gates.

"Hi, I'm here to see Emperor Kai. I have an appointment." Luckily, one of the guards recognizes you. "Ah, ________! How are you?" He says.

"I'm good."

The guard signaled for you to enter. Right as you put down your (f/c) backpack, you feel arms around your waist.

"Kai!" You exclaim.

"Gotcha!" He shouts. You give him a hug. "Been so long since I've seen a friend." He mumbles.

"Is friends all you are going to be?" You think.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" He jumped up and pulls you to a big door. You admire his raw energy even though all of the odds are against him. He pushes open the door and pulls you in.

"Kai." You gasp. Right in front of you are thousands upon thousands of books.

"I always loved that look that you got when you were reading." He blushes. "So I got you a library."

And sure enough, there was a plaque with your name on it.

"Oh Kai. Thank you!" You run to him and plant your lips on his. You pull back at an instant bright red.

" Kai, I-I didn't-"

"Am I that bad of a kisser?" He raises his eyebrows and then pulls you close.

"Love you." You whisper.

"Love you too ______." He whispers back. Then he puts his lips on yours and you kiss him back. You don't know how long you stood there, but it didn't matter.