Beach Volleyball

This is a Kai x Reader requested by @TheLunarChronicles

"Lets go to the beach, you say. It'll be fun you say." Kai complains like this for about 10 minutes.

"You are just sour because you don't like sand." You point out. "There is nothing wrong with the beach." You hold your head high.

"Oh, really." Kai smirks mischievously. He runs toward the water and picks up seaweed. He throws it onto your head and you scream. He keeps smothering you with seaweed until you give him a kiss. He didn't expect that and immediately pulled back, with a very red face.

"Strategy, my little emperor. That is all it takes." You wave your hands around. "Stars, that sounded like Levana." You gag. "Forget what I just said." You start pretending to throw up.

"Fine, then lets go surfing." He says abruptly.

"What are you planning?" You say, narowing your eyes.

"What? I'm just trying to have a fun day with my girlfriend!"

"Okkkkaay." You say warily as he pulls your hand toward the cabana. You get ready to surf. You are wearing your (f/c) bathing suit with a black rash guard. Kai was wearing green and black striped swim trunks.

You rent two surfboards and head out to the water. Both of you were surprisingly good.

"Wanna make it a contest?" You ask.

"You read my mind." Kai says.

Kai went first and he pulled some very advanced tricks. When he came back out, you gaped at him.

"You've been holding out on me!" You accuse.

"Take your turn ________. Try and beat me." He says. You glare at him and overturn his surfboard so that he falls off into the water. You both immediately start laughing. You see a wave on the horizon.

"Take it _______!" Kai exclaims.

And sure enough, you start paddling fast. You are able to catch the wave and do a couple tricks. As soon as you enter the tube, it's all over. You fall and tumble. You come back up coughing and sputtering.

"Come on, let's get you back up to shore." Kai is suddenly right next to you. He holds out a hand and you take it. You both ride to shore and then get some ice cream.

You notice some people playing beach volleyball.

"You want to try that?" You ask Kai.

"Sure, why not? Can't be worse than your surfing." He shrugs playfully and you punch is arm.

You both start playing but you know that it is a lost cause. You both are falling down more than anyone else and Kai is freaking out about being covered in sand. You end up walking over to him and just throwing sand at each other. You fall right next to him and he gives you a long kiss.

"Ugh." You say when he pulls away.

"What?" Kai asks, bewildered.

"Your mouth is very sandy." You say, spitting sand out of your mouth.

"Come on, lets go get cleaned up and go home." He says.

"Great idea." You say.