'mi amor start it slow.

Start from the beginning

Myoui Sunghoon?" the advisor called out...

„...." silence filled the room as the mr. looked around the room to find no presence for his searching student, „hmm.. Myoui... Ah yess.. Thats it! ~ Myoui Mina and Kim Jennie used to be bestfriends, does that mean you and Sunghoon are friends too?" The advisor asks as Wonyoung was about to reply though someone barged into the room with a heavy breath, „Sorry I'm late, I got lost since I wasn't able to attend the school tour," he bows.

„And you are?" The advisor squints his eyes once again, „Myoui Sunghoon." he introduces earning murmurs from the class. As Wonyoung looked at him up and down contageously judging him.

Silence!!" the proffesor demanded banging his hands on the table, as silence quickly took over the room, „Oh.. You look just like your sister!" he sais adoring him as Sunghoon doesent smile nodding, „You and Wonyoung must be close friends!" he assumed, „Were no-" before the Kim could continue her sentence the advisor cuts her off, „You can sit beside Wonyoung !!" he tells him pointing at Sunghoon as he hurried his seat beside her, Wonyoung sighed in defeat.

During lesson, Wonyoung turned to her seatmate who was busy sleeping, which the advisor couldn't see since they were both sitting at the back. She decided to watch him sleep, though he noticed something on his neck, Is that a fucking HICKEY?! she thought as her eyes widened. Now that her eyes were finally on it, more marks started becoming visible, she could see not one, not two, but THREE different shade of lipstick with three different lip shapes.

„Holy fuck!" she mumbled as she tried brushing it off and didn't put it to mind and tried focusing on the lesson.

[Lunch Time]

„So you're saying that, your sisters bestfriends brother is the Sunghoon Myoui, which you found out to be a play boy ¿?" Yujin questioned as Wonyoung sighed in relief „That's exactly right!~" she sais as Yujin rolls her eyes, „Doesn't make sense, let's go line up before we're at the back of the line, Im STARVING!" she exaggerated once again as Wonyoung chuckles.

As they line up they weren't far too behind at the line when a group of girls walked towards them with a dirty look as their arms were crossed suckling on their lollipop. „So.. You're the school model are you?" one of the girls said as Wonyoung sarcastically laughed.

„Yes! I am? And what is your business about that?" Wonyoung replied, „Just because your sister and Hoonie's sisters are bestfriends it doesn't mean you and Hoonie are close!" the girl hissed once again, her minions behind her agreed with a deathly stare which Wonyoung couldn't help but laugh.

ME?! AND THAT DOUCHEBAG?! CLOSE?!" she accidentally blurted out making everyones attention turn to them, „Summer! She just called your lovely Hoonie a douchebag!" one of her minions said offended as this so called Summer looked at her in disbelief.

How dare you!~" Summer roared raising her hands up in the air planning to attack. Though, before she could, she felt a mascular hands stopping her, turning to look at, it was her beloved Hoonie. „Hoonie- Let go! She called you a douchebag!" she refused trying to let go off this mans grip but his grip was too strong.

What the fuck. Sunhoon looks so ho- No no no. That douchebag is not hot at all, Wonyoung thought to her self, gulping, as Sunghoon turned to her with a smile, „The proffesor called me to tell you that you have to give me a tour around the school after school since I missed it" he sais winking at her before leaving.